Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces
 [Register]
Las Cruces Dona Ana County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 11:39 PM

426 posts, read 1,088,514 times

Advertisements

Is The Wingstop and Jack In The Box still open? What about Krispy Kreme? How far is LC from El Paso? What's the drive between the two like? How many malls are in LC? What are the areas to avoid?

I may have some more questions but that's it for now. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2009, 11:02 AM

702 posts, read 2,297,953 times
If you're coming to Las Cruces to visit the Jack in the Box and go to the mall I think you have your priorities wrong. WHY??? Krispy Kreme?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:06 PM

16 posts, read 37,110 times
Maybe Their Hungry, or Stoned!!!

Old 03-22-2009, 11:36 PM

Actually I figured I'd make better use of my Spring Break by going to California.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,616,474 times
I don't think Wingstop or Jack In The Box would be on my list if I was visiting Las Cruces.

Your better off going to Cali for spring break.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:37 AM

56 posts, read 162,111 times
I guess I'm in the minority of people who can appreciate Nedely's simplicity. She's from Albuquerque so she has what we have. She just wanted to visit Las Cruces and possibly go to Krispy Creme, Wing Stop and Jack in the Box.

So to answer your questions, I know Jack in the Box is open but I don't know about the other two. I've been gone for a few years but visited this past Summer. LC to El Paso is about 45 minutes, give or take a few minutes depending on where you're traveling in the city. The drive is easy, just a little stinky by Anthony because of the cows.

There is Mesilla Valley Mall in Cruces and there's an outlet mall closer to El Paso on I-10 near Transmountain Rd. El Paso has a few malls, Sunland Park and Cielo Vista come to mind right now. I guess that's about it. Good luck and hopefully you have fun for Spring break, wherever you go.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:54 PM

FINALLY, someone that doesn't have their head up their ass. Thanks cheeser!

Old 03-26-2009, 08:45 AM

13,134 posts, read 40,658,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedely View Post
Is The Wingstop and Jack In The Box still open? What about Krispy Kreme? How far is LC from El Paso? What's the drive between the two like? How many malls are in LC? What are the areas to avoid?

I may have some more questions but that's it for now. Thanks.
Nedley....are you still coming down for a visit to Las Cruces and the area ??

Anyway if so if there's anything else you wanna know about the area just ask as i wish i would have noticed your post sooner.

6/3

Old 03-26-2009, 09:27 AM

56 posts, read 162,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedely View Post
FINALLY, someone that doesn't have their head up their ass. Thanks cheeser!
LOL. Thanks Nedely! I'm with you because you know what I ate when I last visited Cruces? Nope, it wasn't Mexican food or Hatch chile, it was JACK IN THE BOX!!! YAY!!! Oh, and Sonic, too! I love their burgers, yummy!

Hopefully you came down to Cruces for your vacation.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:14 PM

6 FOOT 3:

No, I decided to go to California instead. But if you have any input go ahead and leave it because I may be going down there sooner than later.

cheeser:

I don't know what the people in Cruces eat, but if it's anything like what the people in ABQ eat (green chile, green chile, green chile) then I have no desire to eat that. Just like to try something different when I'm on vacation.

Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Las Cruces