Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2010, 10:26 PM

29 posts, read 83,138 times

Advertisements

Hello to all.

I have been lurking on this site for about a year now. I used the information here as a reference point quite often.

I purchased a condo in Las Vegas in December of 09 and gradually renovated some interior things.

I have been planning a move to Las Vegas once I feel confident in everything being lined up correctly. My girlfriend is finishing school in May 2011 at which point she will be relocating as well. I have been with my employer for a total of 3 years, though there is a gap in there while I attempted self employment for almost 2 years. I have 2 bachelors degrees in Marketing Mgmt and International Business and I have my Master of Business Administration as well. I am approaching the employment issue on 2 angles. First being, if possible to find the right position with my current employer for a transfer. The second being, to gradually apply for positions prior to actually moving and if possible, secure employment prior to moving.

I live in southern California in the LA Area.

This is basically just an introduction. This is an entertaining and informative board.

Hello to all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas