Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 03:39 PM

56 posts, read 558,652 times

Advertisements

Thanks , SinCityModern and Olecapt for the suggestions, I will look into them, I appreciate the assistance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2007, 03:50 PM

56 posts, read 558,652 times
Default Short Term Rentals

Opps, forgot to ask which Budget Suite 3655 Trop or 4200 Trop?
Thanks

Old 07-08-2007, 04:25 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,204,096 times
4200 Olecapt,,,

Old 08-21-2007, 08:49 PM

2 posts, read 15,760 times
Hi Beach O8. Hope You Keep In Touch With This Forum Because I Need To Find A Place For End Of September. Am A Woman Alone. Would Appreciate Some Advice On A Short Term All-in Apt. In A Safe Neighborhood But Don't Like "living" In My Car. Too Lonely. Like A Place That Has A "neighborhood" With Shops And Bars, Etc. So I Can Walk Around And Talk To People A Bit. Am Coming From Europe. We Walk A Lot. Some Of Us In Big Cities Don't Even Have A Car. It's Lovely Way To Live.
Thanks
Anne

Old 08-21-2007, 08:52 PM

2 posts, read 15,760 times
Does Anybody Know The Names Of Some Furnished, Short Term Apts. On The South Part Of The Strip??? What Is The Zip Code There? Sounds Like A Neighborhood That I Can Walk Around In. Is It??

Thanks
Anne

Old 08-22-2007, 11:29 AM

2,404 posts, read 10,687,180 times
There are many people that walk around here, but there are mainly only 2 shopping centers on Las Vegas Boulevard, the Food4Less/CVS shopping center and the centers in front of the Outlets...
Or you could walk along Windmill to Bermuda...Or the new Whlole Foods/Borders Mall on LVBS and Sunset that should be opening soon...

Old 08-28-2007, 04:35 PM

1 posts, read 7,838 times
Hi-

I recently relocated to Vegas for work and I needed temporary accommodations until I found a home here in Vegas. A coworker suggested a corporate housing company which located a nice furnished apartment in Henderson that was close to shopping, dining and the 215. Being a single woman, I was concerned for my safety and the Budget Suites really weren't what I was looking for. My all inclusive one bedroom unit was $2200/mo. Sure, it was more than the Budget Suites but I was in a nicely furnished apartment within a gated complex with decent neighbors and that helped me sleep at night. I definitely would suggest contacting the company I dealt with....1st Choice Accommodations. I don't have the number offhand, but I'm sure you can find it online.

Good luck to all coming to Vegas! I know the process is difficult but SO worth it!

NJtoVegas

Old 08-28-2007, 06:21 PM

697 posts, read 3,279,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJtoVegas View Post
Good luck to all coming to Vegas! I know the process is difficult but SO worth it!

NJtoVegas
Some of the best things in life are difficult. But that just makes them all the better when you accomplish them.

Old 08-28-2007, 06:59 PM

24 posts, read 106,737 times
Default you'll get what you pay for!

I am planing to wager on The NFL as i usually do every years but instead of using the offshore books i want to come to Vegas for week 2 of the upcoming season.I would fly in Friday afternoons at 12PM Vegas time to late into Sundays or the odd Monday afternoons .The question that was ask by BEACH08 therefore was very timely because my calculations have showed that i will be better off renting a mthly than to pay a hotel room on that cheesy,tacky and silly, strip.Being cheap and always looking for a bargain ,I check on GOOGLE for the "Las Vegas Budget Suites Hotels reviews" and got 1 horror story after the other with basically the same themes of filthy rooms, bad smells,rude and unqualified staffs ect. Reading the threads on this site and the L.V. apt.reviews/ratings on the net it seems that Over the past 3 yrs the affordable apt. buildings witch are located primarily in and around the UNLV area, along with the affordable hotels in and around the central core have all been handed over to illegals and minorities to manage and occupy with the subsequent results!
If you want something decent and relatively safe i do not think that there is anything available under $1500 a month but more likely the $1800 range is where it really starts.Anything under $1500 is not really worth it if you think about it.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:19 PM

2 posts, read 13,167 times
Default furnished, short-term rental?

Hi there. We need some help, please. We are new to this forum and are grateful for your assistance.
We are relocating to Las Vegas and we need a fully furnished, short-term rental ( 1-3 months- month to month would be best) apartment, condo, home to rent while we research and look for a permanent home to purchase. We are looking for a rental property in a nice, safe neighborhood- preferably gated. We have two small breed dogs ( 12 lb each and do not shed)
$750-$1500/ per month depending upon location and property. Needed by MARCH 1. We are open to location as we are retired right now- and don't need to be in a certain area for work- etc. We know the Las Vegas area only generally but not specifically.
More interested in Summerlin and Henderson areas probably. Thank you.

Last edited by kittiekat; 01-21-2008 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: added text
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: