Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM

9 posts, read 23,181 times

Advertisements

What's the occupancy like at Veer?

I'm also thinking about renting a place their but don't want to live in an abandoned building.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2011, 05:08 PM

82 posts, read 390,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickLH View Post
What's the occupancy like at Veer?

I'm also thinking about renting a place their but don't want to live in an abandoned building.
Hey I went and checked them out and toured the building area. I don't know the exact occupancy, but there were people in the elevator that lived there and there was one person in the weight room, when I walked through, nobody in the pool.

Overall the units are nice, they are small though. The finishes and appliances are very nice. The bath tub is in the bedroom which is weird.

Everyone I talked to did confirm the whistling noise, is loud and starts up when it is windy.

Hope that helps.

Old 05-07-2011, 06:04 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,208,368 times
In general strip condos have low occupancy. 20% or so is the normal.

The fill up on holiday or event weekends. Otherwise they tend to be quiet.

Maybe different at Veer as most of the units are still owned by MGM....so they may rent them more heavily.

Old 05-21-2011, 01:21 AM

1 posts, read 2,583 times
Stay AWAY from Veer! Anytime winds are above 15 miles per hour, there is an extremely audible noise that will drive you nuts. They offer overnight accommodations at VDARA but that is very inconvenient. They are a very shady group of people as they do not disclose this issue to perspective renters. I promise you, YOU WILL REGRET MOVING THERE! Who cares about the veering towers now??

Old 05-22-2011, 01:09 PM

3 posts, read 8,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 license to sell View Post
It's a great place if you want to be in the middle of all the action on the strip. When you rent in there you get the use of the great amenities that MGM has to offer along with other perks.
It's suprising how quiet the units are I have shown in Veer all times of the day and into the evening it's suprising how quiet it is. It is a certified green building as well. The only draw back I saw is getting in and out can sometimes be difficult if it's a busy weekend or convention going on.

The rent prices in Veer compete with all the other highrise properties.
I toured the a 2 bedroom unit at Veer last month. We are going to move there in a few months. The wind is incredibly noisey at times...but not really at the Veer as far as I've noticed. There is an exit from the Aria (near that Pub) that can knock you down somedays. I've stayed at the Aria twice for conventions recently and visited the Veer and Mandarin. The main level of the Veer is oddly unfinished, to the point of not even painted...strange.....It's vegas baby

Old 05-30-2019, 02:51 PM

2 posts, read 766 times
Default Veer

Does anyone know what are the rental requirements for the Veer?

Old 05-30-2019, 11:23 PM

8 posts, read 3,580 times
Show them the money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas