Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 11:27 PM

4 posts, read 7,948 times

Advertisements

What is the deal with thumping loud bass at all hours.Its the stupidest trend ever.They have no respect for anyone and actually get off on abusing people with their crap.Classic "look at me" behavior.I'm surprised no one has been shot over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 02:09 AM

10,864 posts, read 16,996,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by czman7 View Post
What is the deal with thumping loud bass at all hours.Its the stupidest trend ever.They have no respect for anyone and actually get off on abusing people with their crap.Classic "look at me" behavior.I'm surprised no one has been shot over it.
So, invest in hearing aid companies -- all these people are going to need them soon enough. And profit on their stupidity.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:11 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by czman7 View Post
What you need is a hand held missile launcher, the kind they use in other countries to blow each other up. They are very successful at stopping this rude behavior. I highly recommend them.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:11 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,639,977 times
That phenomena is called a 'sonic boom' when a moron uses more then 10,000 watts of energy to power his stereo, the movement of electric thru the wiring is happening so fast that air can't move of the way fast enough, resulting in the BOOM, side effect include ear's bleeding and being called a 'douche'

Jonathan

Old 09-24-2012, 09:23 PM

4,505 posts, read 6,483,735 times
Quote:
I'm surprised no one has been shot over it.
Well it just goes to show that legal gun owners are more responsible than legal stereo owners...

Old 09-25-2012, 02:02 AM

127 posts, read 227,239 times
Audiologist love them. They will all be in for hearing aids in the future.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:22 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
I'll have to rep a few of you on this thread, great posts.
Here's my story,
me and the other 1/2 are watching the gunfighter (gregory peck) one evening, all of a sudden the windows are rattling (I'm not kidding either) the walls are vibrating, and we can't even hear the sound of the tv anymore.
I'm What The? is that!!
I get up to look out the window, and it's my arsehole neighbor's punk son.
I holler out the door, hey stop that! he did, for 5 minutes. I open the door to holler at him again, and I get the middle finger!
allright, I call the landlord, next couple of days, utter silence, then it starts again, the family doggie goes running under the desk, freaked out.
I call the landlord again, and from then on, we're given dirty looks and the fingers of my neighbor's visiting relatives, they come and look into our front window, stare at us, give us the finger while we're sitting on the couch watching tv,
okay, that's enough. the next day, going out to our car, we hear F.U.!! from the neighbor, some big fat relative of my neighbor gives my wife the finger and says hey, F.U.!
I call the cops. Cops come out, tell the jerks, hey, calm it down, and if you don't, and if we have to come out again, somebody's going to jail! thank you P.D.!!

Oh I like that one post, a hand held missile launcher, oh how I like that. Exactly what I was thinking, a bazooka or a rpg, that'll take care of the problem.

Nice thread!!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:11 AM

421 posts, read 898,712 times
Actually, the OP's post sounds like he lives in Southern California where boom cars are an everyday experience.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 AM

2,309 posts, read 4,385,138 times
Having a relative who is a audiologist has provided me some insight concerning this issue.
The volume as well as the bass line frequencies being emitted by the average "boomer" is destroying their hearing at a rapid rate.

Significant hearing problems that would dictate their need for hearing aids has grown exponentially amongst this age demographic.

In other words people.........Give em enough rope.

Old 09-25-2012, 09:06 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Icant remember the last time I heard one in Las Vegas......more noise about noise in this forum then on the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas