Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:50 AM

621 posts, read 538,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy197883 View Post
I need one for a month stay with my family. You have one suggestions off your mind which I can try.
Looking for place not near to strip which is safe with good access.
Go on the website. There are so many options. You will probably be surprised by just how many their are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 09:38 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,869,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpypotpie View Post
I will be driving my car there, so that's not a concern. Would you agree that generally the extended stay places are super sketchy? Holiday Royale is the only one that I see that has even middling reviews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
Extended Stay America Hotels at E Flamingo and Tamarus is clean and safe. It's not cheap. Monthly rent is around $900. Stayed there one month while my condo was going through renovations.

IF it is safe and clean, it is not cheap.

IF it is safe and cheap, it is not clean.

IF it is cheap and clean, it is not safe.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:43 PM

589 posts, read 390,868 times
This weeend would be great 4 a airbnb stay. Hotel rates higher than News Years. WTF is going on in Vegas? Another daisy pothead convention?

Old 10-07-2016, 11:28 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,024,271 times
Quote:
Reviving this old thread because I am relocating to Las Vegas next week, and quite frankly all the threads I've read about extended stays in the area on here are scaring me off from that adventure. Since more than a year has passed since the last post, I wonder if there any any new insights to be had about Airbnb in Las Vegas. Some of the negative comments about how no one would let a stranger stay with them are obviously not factual because I see many options in several different parts of the city. Does anyone have a go-to place, or does anyone here on CD host people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
IF it is safe and clean, it is not cheap.

IF it is safe and cheap, it is not clean.

IF it is cheap and clean, it is not safe.
From my experiences in Vegas, that's not necessarily true. It's mostly true, but you can get cheap, clean and safe if you're willing to sacrifice convenience.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:56 PM

18 posts, read 14,442 times
Quote:
Go on the website. There are so many options. You will probably be surprised by just how many their are.
Not able to decide. Also I need more than a room. Most of the listings were for one room.
I need decent place to stay with family.

Any thoughts on place to stay and what are some reputed people on Airbnb

Old 10-23-2016, 04:58 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,666,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
This weekend would be great 4 a Airbnb stay. Hotel rates higher than News Years. WTF is going on in Vegas? Another daily pothead convention?
I'd be careful of Airbnb's, folks. Medical marijuana is legal here in Nevada, and we're voting on making it recreational on November 8th.

Old 10-23-2016, 07:50 PM

8,153 posts, read 8,354,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
I'd be careful of Airbnb's, folks. Medical marijuana is legal here in Nevada, and we're voting on making it recreational on November 8th.
Huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: