Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 11:47 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,278,661 times

Advertisements

I mentioned in my other thread I was looking for Black Friday deals on sleeping bags for the road trip in January. I also went looking for cashmere sweaters on steep discounts and a few other items.

Two of the stores on my list were at Meadows Mall. They were having great deals and giving away $10 off coupons while in the store. Macy's shoes and makeup section was busy. JCPenny's was fairly busy all over. I got there a little after 6 PM and went to Macy's first to try on sweaters then popped over to JCPenny's where 4 out of the 6 dresses on sale that I wanted to try on for upcoming holiday parties were already sold out! I noticed not many people were at the mall early on but the traffic started picking up the later it got.

The biggest crowd I saw was outside the Disney Store. People were gathering downstairs and upstairs to watch them open their doors at 8 PM. Before they opened the gates I could here the store employees shouting, "In just a minute I'm going to open the doors. NO rushing in. No pushing. No shoving."

The Disney Store in Meadows Mall

I took some video and pictures to see how Las Vegans do Black Friday. From what I can tell they seem all nice and calm about it tonight. You can see in the video below. I'm starting to think you can't get Las Vegans excited about much because they've BTDT already.

Video of the Black Friday shoppers at the Disney Store in Meadows Mall.
View My Video

I'm wondering how the Premium outlets will fair tomorrow. I need to go to Ann Taylor and check out their cashmere items too and I'll probably have to hit the Macy's at Fashion Show Mall for the cashmere sweaters, scarves and a hats. Too bad their online site says they're not available anywhere else in town. I would think they'd have them at the Summerlin Downtown location at least but alas.

It's going to be a long day tomorrow but fun!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2015, 02:31 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,278,661 times
Thanksgiving and Black Friday store hours

More retailers Black Friday hours

Shoppers head to the stores on Thanksgiving night - Best Buy/Fashion Show Mall

Black Friday Central: VIEW ALL BLACK FRIDAY DEALS All the ads.

Many Vegas stores open for shopping on Thanksgiving Meadows Mall/Toys 'R' Us in Henderson

Old 11-28-2015, 04:53 AM

123 posts, read 183,236 times
which has better deals, black friday or christmas?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: