Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2019, 09:29 PM

755 posts, read 400,415 times

Advertisements

I love all the "experts" telling President Trump how wrong his policies with China and for that matter the world are, when as a fact, nobody has been able to deal with China or even Europe. The EU is nothing more than another welfare state that is failing.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie the heartbreaker View Post
Obama is no doubt a far superior president than Trump. That said, it has been almost 3 years, so it is now Trump's economy. There is a lot of talk in the media that Trump is the next Herbert Hoover. I am fully confident in that, so I would not mention Obama when it comes to the current economy. Trump owns this economy fully, and what happens with it until the end of his term, whether good or bad.
Ha ha ha. Obama was a completely inept racist fool. Talk about unqualified. He will go down in history as a complete JOKE. Even the democrats are currently calling his "policies" a joke. The transexual that masquerade as his "wife", is an even bigger disgrace to mankind.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:53 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,060,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by airics View Post
Simply put, the “haves” love Trump because they worked for what they have. The “have nots” hate trump since he’s making it harder for handouts.
The “haves” hated Obama because he gave stuff away. The have nots loved Obama because they were on the receiving end of the handouts.

That is your opinion. There are a lot of very rich people who hate Trump. There are also a lot of very stupid poor people who support Trump, even know his policies would literally kill them if they went into effect. I'll go ahead and make up an example of that "I hate Obama, but his healthcare plan literally saved my life. I did vote for Trump, but I hope he does not succeed in taking away my healthcare." This was rampant with idiots in Kentucky a few years ago.

I have always worked my whole life, and have never received any welfare money. A lot of the haves, such as Trump, have had everything given to them. I work, pay my taxes and get Medicaid, that is it. There are a lot of people on the right who receive far more in government benefits than I do, and they do not even work. It is not as black and white as you think it is. Remember Obama saying you did not build that? There are people who start with nothing and build a business from scratch with no handouts, and I highly respect anyone who does that. Obama was wrong about people like that, but they are not the majority. In the majority of times, Obama was right in that someone along the way made that happen. With Donald Trump, the correct statement would be, "You did not build that Donald, Fred made that happen for you."

Old 08-24-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander666 View Post
Ha ha ha. Obama was a completely inept racist fool. Talk about unqualified. He will go down in history as a complete JOKE. Even the democrats are currently calling his "policies" a joke. The transexual that masquerade as his "wife", is an even bigger disgrace to mankind.

Obama was half black and half white, but was somehow racist. Against who? You then go ahead and call his wife a disgrace because you say she is a transgender person. So to be clear, Obama is racist and you are admittedly prejudiced against transgender people. I would have left the second part out if I were you.

Obama did call Michelle "Michael" a few times. It is possible she is transgender. I do not know if she is or not, but if she is that should not matter to anyone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being transgender. This is 2019 and we should be past all that.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander666 View Post
I love all the "experts" telling President Trump how wrong his policies with China and for that matter the world are, when as a fact, nobody has been able to deal with China or even Europe. The EU is nothing more than another welfare state that is failing.

I have been listening to a real conservative who voted for Trump and is correctly calling him out as a fraud. Him and I differ greatly on what would be called the welfare state, but otherwise I am really finding myself finding a lot of common ground with him. Mr Commander, Trump cut taxes but did not cut expenses greatly increasing the national debt each year. How is that a good policy? You ever heard you do not bite the hand that feeds you. China is no longer our biggest buyer of treasuries. So, Trump cut taxes without cutting spending, then he is alienating our biggest buyer of debt. This will end in disaster. I posted in the economics forum how I think there is more at play, in that the trade war is fake. The Russia collusion was definitely a hoax, but I do believe Trump is actively working with China for their benefit behind the scenes, while he plays reality actor on Twitter and the news which he is so good at.

Last edited by Katie the heartbreaker; 08-24-2019 at 11:22 PM..

Old 08-24-2019, 11:31 PM

927 posts, read 884,641 times
>Opens thread about recession
>Conversation is about Michelle Obama being a tranny

Old 09-03-2019, 07:34 PM

386 posts, read 262,362 times
The last time this happened, in early 2016, the US economy only grew .6% YoY.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-man...140000169.html

Old 09-03-2019, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08grad View Post
>Opens thread about recession
>Conversation is about Michelle Obama being a tranny

Fake news=Fake post. Who opened thread. Hate baby, hate.

Old 09-04-2019, 02:37 AM

There is a thread going on in the politics section. The article in the thread is by a huge a Trump supporter who is actually telling it as it is.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-economy.html

Old 09-11-2019, 12:06 AM

386 posts, read 262,362 times
Vegas ranked #7 on the Top 10 metros with highest risk of a housing downturn in the next recession. The good news is as long as the next recession isn't a whopper, it should mean a relatively small loss in value -- under 5%.

https://www.redfin.com/blog/next-rec...ousing-market/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas