Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 07:04 PM

2,404 posts, read 10,685,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeasisrael View Post
You can save your praise. Whatever I say it is based upon how I feel or my experience...and it is my truth. I could care less about who agrees or not...really I don't. If you agree with my point here then maybe I could be right about the other things as well. The fact of the matter is there ARE some wonderful places/communities/neighborhoods in Las Vegas. I live in Southern Highlands, and it is beautiful indeed AND I STILL say LAS VEGAS overall SUCKZ! No culture (well, gaming is the culture here) no water, no beaches (real ones) rocks for front and backyard, hot as hell (I know it's the desert) transients galore, pathetic city, county and state officials, naked people billboards everywhere( I think God what if I had small children in the car while just driving down the street) terrible radio stations, houses built where I can lean out my window and pass a cup of sugar to my neighbor while his seventeen year old son positions himself to peek out HIS bedroom window into my teen age daughter's room (houses are that close) no decent museums, no decent zoos, just a big ass RED ROCK. Hopefully I have redeemed myself with his post. HAHAHA. Don't want to give the wrong opinion...this place SUCKZ TO ME, and yet I recognize if you HAVE to live here then Aliente, Seven Hills and even where I live, Southern Highlands are nice places to be.
its so wonderful, yet you complain about the house...

can you elaborate why Southern Highlands and Seven Hills are so great?

you can tell the kids in the car that that is what real people look like because you are scared of them knowing what an actual person looks like without clothes...whats the big deal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2008, 10:33 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,944,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvkewlkid View Post

can you elaborate why Southern Highlands and Seven Hills are so great?

you can tell the kids in the car that that is what real people look like because you are scared of them knowing what an actual person looks like without clothes...whats the big deal?

I think that there are some people who are not comfortable in their own skin so they definitely don't want to see someone else's, plus I am sure it relates to the sexual connotations and many parents are definitely not comfy with that. Better get use to it, because it is EVERYWHERE-even G rated movies.

Old 09-16-2008, 09:24 AM

3,728 posts, read 9,472,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
SO you have a burr up your a$$ cause you made a lousy choice in houses.....do us all a favor [and especially yourself] and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
Don'tcha just love when people move here and say there's no beaches...:rolleyes...

No culture, no beaches, no ocean, too much Sin City...no nothing they like.

Someone just had to have plunked them down here without them knowing it...that's got to be it!!! Right?

Old 09-16-2008, 10:15 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
Imagine my shock......actually, he could pretend that the Nellis Dune was a waterless beach.......

Old 09-16-2008, 10:26 AM

Hey, they could go to Mandalay Beach, or the VooDoo Beach, or Tao Beach or the Beach Club, or Beach Pizza or even Beachers Madhouse

We got plenty of beaches

Old 09-16-2008, 10:47 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,107,668 times
and a few some ana beaches

Old 09-16-2008, 03:28 PM

359 posts, read 1,312,425 times
Default Please save your breath lol!

You people lol are something when you are trying to defend this hell hole...it's laughable! And trust me my house is wonderful indeed i like the southwest, i like aliente, you people don't read well do you. And if there is a burr in my ass, you're welcome to it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
actually you simply dislike the sw. You would find effectively all the ciites unacceptable. All have the same spacing the same walls.

Culture pretty much the same. Vegas is better than many.

Vegas is a little more blue color...but that can be good as well as bad.

There are no more bad billboard or such than any of the big cities. That is pretty much all myth. And kids deal with that fine. My gosh you been on myspace or youtube?

Has more than sufficeint water for its needs and appears to have acquired another 30% or so. Should be fine to 3 million maybe to 4.

Most inland places don't have beaches. That is a coastal thing. Not all good. Many beaches come with things called hurricanes.

Ohh and don't let the door hit you on your way out...

Old 09-16-2008, 03:30 PM

359 posts, read 1,312,425 times
Default Lol!

Huh? What a loon! Lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvkewlkid View Post

Can you elaborate why southern highlands and seven hills are so great?

You can tell the kids in the car that that is what real people look like because you are scared of them knowing what an actual person looks like without clothes...whats the big deal?

Old 09-16-2008, 04:25 PM

You don't have to insult anyone israel, you don't like Las Vegas and that's your opinion, not everyone shares the same opinion as you, no one is "looney" as you say and the burr in your A$$ is your problem . Seems from your prior posts on several other forums you're still searching for the perfect place in which to land your star?

In any event, you don't like it here so bye bye, .. much good luck and above all, much peace and happiness to you and your family, wherever else you choose to move to.

Last edited by MomMom; 09-16-2008 at 05:08 PM..

Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 AM

2 posts, read 3,721 times
Aliante is a New North Las Vegas. Aliante was named the #1 Master Planned in 2005 see website below for your information.

[url=http://www.excellencemgmt.com/aliante/facility_list.asp]Aliante - Facility List[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas