Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 06:09 PM

1,629 posts, read 5,382,198 times

Advertisements

lol that's good at least your expectations are more realistic now "I can get shut down by every gal in Vegas" it's a start.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:25 PM

471 posts, read 624,945 times
Stop hating joe. I might actually get an XXX star to dance for me now that would be awesome. Joe your not invited you can just print this out again and giggle with your friends how your talking to some stranger on the net. Now go finish playing Halo while I get ready for some real fun in Vegas.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:29 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,664,494 times
Ano...vegans don't eat steak. Besides, we don't call ourselves that. And personally, I think Seinfeld is dreck. And I've met the guy who played Newman, and told him so. I prefer Bill Maher.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:32 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,944,570 times
Quote:
The way I see it with the view you get from the places like PT all I'd have to do is look at my view of the vibrant city and I'd never feel alone. I don't see why I wouldn't live in one of these places i listed many of these places seem pretty good.
On the contrary, guy. But you will see for yourself, if you ever unravel your own truths.

While the view is beautiful to many, the fact that you have not lived on your own and you will be far from Alabama, the "view" will not make you feel less lonely. Neither will a dancer that is there for the time you pay her and that ONLY.

Many times I sit on my balcony looking at the view and I love it, but sometimes I still feel very lonely.

I think you were unfair to Jon. He gave you great advice from a college age guy. Actually made me want to go live in a dorm!!! LOL! And yes, most college age girls want to hang with their peers.

You will definitely need to go for the older women and then you could get in trouble with your lack of maturity. Sorry. I know you don't like to hear what you don't like, but you are getting great advice from alot of great people here and then you are mocking and shunning it.

Don't ask if you already know it all. Save the space for the serious inquiries. Come and live it.....

Old 12-11-2008, 06:34 PM

Joes a hater LOL!!!

Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
Stop hating joe. I might actually get an XXX star to dance for me now that would be awesome. Joe your not invited you can just print this out again and giggle with your friends how your talking to some stranger on the net. Now go finish playing Halo while I get ready for some real fun in Vegas.
hahahaha, oh man I've never... EVER met someone like you. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad, it's entertaining at least. Are you really serious? Do you re-read your comment adding a little each time you re-read it? You can pay all you want, just have fun knowing she's been with a thousand other guys, but I guess that doesn't matter for someone who openly admitted he's desperate. What did you say...

"I don't care if my girl friend is a crack *****, a dancer, a call girl, a ****, 32 years old (wink wink, yeah what up), a smoker, a diabetic, a cougar, a animal, or a blow up doll"

...you've probally changed your post already just in this time I've been typing...

Kimba: this guy is hopeless, he's in for a rude awakening when he starts college. I tried at least to prepare him, nothing more I can do.

Old 12-11-2008, 06:43 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
The school can suck, the heat will suck, the hobos can harass me, I can get shut down by every gal in Vegas, but as long as there's good food, pretty dancers, spas, massages, good shopping (I love to buy jeans), shows, and valet(lol) Vegas will be fine! And honestly, I'm sure a girl would like to join me but if all the girls shut me down I'll still be eating my steak with or without a date :-). Now accroding to that joe guy Halo is what gets the girls so who knows haha.
You are....a WILD AND CRAZY GUY!

Old 12-11-2008, 06:44 PM

I'm coming Vegas to have fun (and some school lol) bc you can do that in Las Vegas.

Shows, Fancy Dinners, Luxurious Condos, Beautiful Woman, VALET!, Massages, Spa, Shopping Galore (I love jeans), I mean what more could you ask for (besides Halo LOL!)

Old 12-11-2008, 06:45 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce you to the next...40 year old virgin

Old 12-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotastic View Post
hahahaha, oh man I've never... EVER met someone like you. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad, it's entertaining at least. Are you really serious? Do you re-read your comment adding a little each time you re-read it? You can pay all you want, just have fun knowing she's been with a thousand other guys, but I guess that doesn't matter for someone who openly admitted he's desperate. What did you say...

"I don't care if my girl friend is a crack *****, a dancer, a call girl, a ****, 32 years old (wink wink, yeah what up), a smoker, a diabetic, a cougar, a animal, or a blow up doll"

...you've probally changed your post already just in this time I've been typing...

Kimba: this guy is hopeless, he's in for a rude awakening when he starts college. I tried at least to prepare him, nothing more I can do.

You tried to make my life suck bc your a hater. You want me to play halo...I want to get a XXX star to dance for me. Enough said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas