Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2010, 08:00 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,247,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
So, a mentally-disturbed man with a gun fails to murder some innocent people at a public meeting, and you're sad about that. You really are a POS aren't you? I thought you'd be too embarrassed to show your face around here anymore after what you did to Davie, but I see that you have no moral compass at all.

BTW, I thought you stated that you were going to try to stay away from this forum since everyone here was the devil, or the mark of the devil, or the long-lost second cousin of the devil, or some other ridiculous fantasy that your alcohol-soaked braincells came up with.

Ah well, I guess that was just another goal in your life that you failed to achieve. I'm sure it won't be the last.
I am allowed to have an opinion, aren't I? As far as Davie, it was a two way street in which we were both in the wrong so we both apologized to each other. You try to paint me as the bad guy, but you are truly the one to be feared. I remember you were always quick to respond to the DDO attempts me and Aqualung made. I know the real reason now. I have no doubt now that it was so you could attempt to either jump and/or kidnap me. By the way, I am sure that calling me a piece of chit is a personal attack.

Last edited by las vegas drunk; 12-17-2010 at 08:08 AM.. Reason: grammar

Old 12-17-2010, 08:05 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,117,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I am allowed to have an opinion, aren't I? As far as Davie, it was a two way street in which we were both in the wrong so we both apologized to each other. You try to paint me as the bad guy, but you are truly the one to be feared. I remember you were always the quick to respond the DDO attempts me and Aqualung made. I know the real reason now. I have no doubt now that it was so you could attempt to either jump and/or kidnap me. By the way, I am sure that calling me a piece of chit is a personal attack.
LVD that is the funniest post I have ever seen

Old 12-17-2010, 09:13 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times
This is ridiculous, nuff said

Old 12-17-2010, 09:37 AM

11,177 posts, read 16,021,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
You really are a POS aren't you?
Quote:
By the way, I am sure that calling me a piece of chit is a personal attack.
No, no, my dear friend. You completely misunderstood my comment. POS is not derogatory at all.

That was simply my shorthand for referring to you as a Positively Outstanding Soul.

How could you misinterpret that as a personal attack and something as vulgar as referring to you as excrement?!

Quote:
I have no doubt now that it was so you could attempt to either jump and/or kidnap me.
Damn! You figured out my plan! I knew I should have never attempted to outsmart someone as intelligent as you! Well done, sir, well done.

Just another shining example of what a Positively Outstanding Soul you truly are!

Old 12-17-2010, 09:53 AM

roflmfao

Old 12-17-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Wow, it looks like I post some pretty bizarre things when I get too drunk. I am 90% sober now so I will explain. I do not remember posting that everyone here was the devil, but I just went through my past posts and gosh darn it I did. Regarding the guy in the link below...

When Americans Lose Everything, They Start To Lose It

I respect him for the fact that he let all the women and children leave unharmed, even the woman who came back to hit him. I do NOT respect the fact that he shot at the school board. I certainly would not condone that. I never used to black out, but lately I have been which really scares me. That is what happened when I got out on the road on black Friday since I never drink and drive. Thank God I did not hit anyone. I know what is causing it and it is my recent switch to Barcardi 151 and coke. Enough is enough, I am going back to regular beer now in which I do not black out and go crazy with it.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:23 AM

787 posts, read 1,776,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFILESMULDER View Post
Well you moved from one garbage pile to the other of course you’re not going to know the difference.
Sheesh - just bitter that Davie's good at enjoying life, eh? I'm guessing that's not the case with you.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robustus View Post
Sheesh - just bitter that Davie's good at enjoying life, eh? I'm guessing that's not the case with you.
X-files has posted that he lives in Lacrosse, Wisconsin and likes it much better than Vegas. Most people who live in Las Vegas hate cold weather so to each his own.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:33 AM

isn't LaCrosse WI the Mosquito capital of the universe.....?

Old 12-17-2010, 11:47 AM

990 posts, read 1,654,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Yep. Pretty funny. Kidnapped?

Kidnapped people are a real nuisance. You have to keep them tied up, feed them, listen to all their whining and complaining and take them to the toilet while you wait for the random to be paid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas