Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2020, 07:37 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times

Advertisements

Bring us your guesses for today's Super Bowl. OK, since you asked, here's mine:

Kansas City 33
San Francisco 27

GO CHIEF's!

And no, I'm not all lovey-dovey with the KC Chief's. I am a Seattle Seahawk's fan and will be till Kingdom come.
It's the SF 40-Whiners that I thoroughly despise.

I kind of like the Las Vegas Raiders, coached by Jon Gruden, though.

Old 02-02-2020, 07:46 AM

Hey China, why don't you try being sanitary, now, since you're now responsibe for shooting all of us in the foot with the Coronavirus? For starters, and I'm only talking starters, why don't you quit torturing dogs and eating their meat? You are vile, disgusting and sickening.

China - a bad place for humans. An ever worse place for animals.

Sick, vile disgusting people. No, you don't have to remind me not to visit China. In this demented system of things we're forced to live in, there is a place where old perverted men actually believe their own old wive's tales that if you torture a dog until it dies (the dog then secretes vast amounts of cortisone into it's body as a reaction) and then eat the meat, it will taste better. And, to get a hard-on that you so painfully want, you believe that eating certain parts of the canine will sort of jump start ole Sparky down there.

Only, none of this is scientifically proven. And, what's more, you (Chinese know it alls) are so busy telling everyone you're so strong and so smart and everything including the finest kitchen sink to the entire world, your best scientists are too busy touting something know-it-all-ish to do anything about that. That being proving that the dead, tortured animal meat actually sparks up 'ole Sparky down there.

Vile, disgusting filth of a nation, China is.

Last edited by elkotronics; 02-02-2020 at 07:55 AM..

Old 02-02-2020, 11:55 AM
EA

6,791 posts, read 7,112,421 times
I'll eat a fried dog. I'll eat just about anything fried.

Also, I welcome the plague. There's WAY too many people.

Third, I'm not going to just hate a group of people because the news tells me to. China helps make my lifestyle more affordable.

Old 02-02-2020, 12:22 PM

8,414 posts, read 4,571,146 times
Not to mention how India feels about us eating cows. Culture is a strong thing. Most of the world eats bugs. I think I'd eat a dog before a handful of cockroaches.

Old 02-02-2020, 05:08 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,057,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA View Post

Also, I welcome the plague. There's WAY too many people.

I wish that it was possible to selectively target all evil people with the virus and then I would agree with you. Murderers, child molesters, rapists, most politicians, etc. Let's start with this vile man and send him to Wuhan please.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iving-STD.html

Old 02-02-2020, 05:31 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,319,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie the heartbreaker View Post
i wish that it was possible to selectively target all evil people with the virus and then i would agree with you. Murderers, child molesters, rapists, most politicians, etc...
+1

Old 02-03-2020, 02:22 AM

You China lovers didn't convince me one iota to think it's OK to take a dog, who is innocent and loving, tie them down and blow-torch them until they die. The Chinese government apparently has laws against these things but....guess what? They don't enforce them.

I think the convincing argument for me came one day when I watched a video showing a little girl about 4 years old crying while looking at the family dog all fried to a crisp, with it's tags on it's collar still. The little girl was inconsolable. Crying her eyes out. Morons in China pay other morons in China to steal family dogs along the way to the Yulin Dog Festival.

Nope....I'm right here again people.

China - a bad place for people. An even worse place for animals.

Old 02-03-2020, 02:52 AM

China a 1st world country? Huh - could've fooled me. Incidentally, China lovers, not all Chinese agree with the moronic Chinese government. Yes, that government that has laws on its books outlawing animal abuse but doesn't enforce them.

I watched a video about a year ago or so where these locals had had just about enough of morons on motorcycles (yes, they're so dope they ride around on bikes stealing dog - they just pin the dog to their hip and ride like the wind) stealing their family dogs.

Oh yes, vigilante justice baby. This one moron stealing dogs was caught. Oh yeah! They beat him to a pulp until he didn't breathe any more. Beat him silly until he died. That's what happens when you're in a 3rd world country that thinks it's a 1st world country.

CHINA - A BAD PLACE FOR HUMANS. AN EVEN WORSE PLACE FOR ANIMALS.

Old 02-03-2020, 04:44 AM

8,414 posts, read 4,571,146 times
You might want to google the definition of 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries. It has a lot more to do with political alignment then what they eat or their standard of living. For the record, China is a 2nd world country.

Old 02-03-2020, 06:38 AM

You might want to google the definition of 1st, 2nd and 3rd world countries. It has a lot more to do with political alignment then what they eat or their standard of living. For the record, China is a 2nd world country.

You're amidst in too much Turkish hash. The smoke has slowed your brain. China is 3rd world and falling fast.

Here's an excerpt from an online article today where some Chinese head honcho know-it-all is putting down the U.S. for "overreacting to the Coronavirus." Draw your own conclusions, people. I don't like any country that tortures dogs and laughs at them while they suffer. I call them idiots, I call them morons, I call their intelligence wanting for compassion, wanting for good times, I wish they would be smart enough to listen to Canada's Tragically Hip. They're just...dumb. Uninspiring people.

https://www.ibtimes.com/china-corona...ppines-2914634

The coronavirus that originated in Wuhan has a confirmed death toll of 361 inside mainland China as of Sunday, surpassing the 349 deaths caused by the 2002-03 SARS epidemic. In the Philippines, health officials announced the death of a 44-year-old-Chinese man who had flown into the country from Wuhan, the first fatality from the disease outside China.

Reuters reported Monday that China’s foreign ministry stated that some countries, especially the U.S., are overreacting to the outbreak. This was in reference to President Donald Trump’s signing of an order to deny entry to any foreign nationals who have traveled in China within the past two weeks. Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand have also announced similar bans.

Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said, “All it has done could only create and spread fear, which is a bad example,” adding that it is unreasonable to prevent people from entering borders.

This woman's got a lot of nerve to say the above - that the U.S. is "overreacting" to a virus that came from none other than China itself. China - a 3rd world country that's imploding into itself in many, many ways.

That's China. We now have a virus spreading all around the world because of you. Better go torture some dogs to make yourselves feel better about things. In general, huh?

MORONS.

Last edited by elkotronics; 02-03-2020 at 06:54 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas