Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2010, 07:44 PM

20 posts, read 78,262 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone, I will be moving to Vegas in the next 45 days and I am looking for a furnished home to move to. I preferrably want to move in the Summerlin area and pay up to $1500 a month for rent.

Does anyone have anyone have any recommendations on where or how to locate a place? I've tried Craigslist, however I've heard many warnings about using Craiglist to find a place.

Thank you all for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2010, 10:14 AM

1,631 posts, read 3,951,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg238 View Post
Hello everyone, I will be moving to Vegas in the next 45 days and I am looking for a furnished home to move to. I preferrably want to move in the Summerlin area and pay up to $1500 a month for rent.

Does anyone have anyone have any recommendations on where or how to locate a place? I've tried Craigslist, however I've heard many warnings about using Craiglist to find a place.

Thank you all for your help.
Contact Real-estate companies like Re/Max or Century 21 that have a property management division and you should be able to find what you want. Also there are companies that is all they do that are licensed,
check out this link:[SIZE=4]Las Vegas Property Management Company Directory - Find a Property ...[/SIZE]
We are a licensed Property Management company and Real Estate Brokerage designed to .... To View All Rental Ads Posted By: Housing Helpers of Las Vegas! ...
www.clarkcountyrentals.com/public/page.do?page.ID

When dealing with licensed a property manager they can be held accountable if something goes wrong. With 1 in 82 house holds in foreclosure in Las Vegas you run the risk of being evicted after you move in.
Home owners are notorious for renting homes that they are either going to be foreclosed on or trying to short sale. I suggest you do your own dudiligence as well to monitor whatever property you rent on monthly basis to look in the county records to make sure your rental hasn't been foreclosed on. And it's not just banks that foreclose on properties HOA's (home owners association's) can foreclose as well. Good luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas