Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 12:59 PM

13,044 posts, read 13,887,772 times

Advertisements

Our community has a very nice pool and right next to the pool is a gorgeous extremely large professional looking grill. And the HOA rules prohibit food of any kind by the pool.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:47 PM

1,374 posts, read 2,438,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I am not the HOA, and have no say on what they do. I rent rooms from people and some have one, and others don't. I recently got harassed about my car leaking oil. I am almost to the point to where I will not move in with anyone that has an HOA.
why do you think you have the right to leak car oil on the ground that you don't own?

Old 07-05-2011, 03:53 PM

264 posts, read 604,464 times
I was recently harrassed by my HOA for a cat door that was installed on my garage many years ago. It was neatly concealed with only a hinge on the inside. You wouldn't know it was there unless you saw the cat coming out. Yet, an annoying cat-hating new neighbor across the street felt compelled to complain. (And for the record, my cat would only hang out in my yard, and my next door neighbors, who love her) No where in the CC&R's does it state I cannot have one. But I removed it and replaced my grage door. Really ticked me off, as I owned my home for 16 years with no problems, until this jackoff moved in. But now, I secretly revel in the fact his window cleaning company just went belly up...

Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 PM

412 posts, read 916,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpa2d2 View Post
I was recently harrassed by my HOA for a cat door that was installed on my garage many years ago. It was neatly concealed with only a hinge on the inside. You wouldn't know it was there unless you saw the cat coming out. Yet, an annoying cat-hating new neighbor across the street felt compelled to complain. (And for the record, my cat would only hang out in my yard, and my next door neighbors, who love her) No where in the CC&R's does it state I cannot have one. But I removed it and replaced my grage door. Really ticked me off, as I owned my home for 16 years with no problems, until this jackoff moved in. But now, I secretly revel in the fact his window cleaning company just went belly up...

Neighbor probably didn't really care about the cat door. Most likely the neighbor was more upset about you letting your cat out to make a toilet out of his yard and the rest of the neighborhood.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:58 AM

848 posts, read 1,725,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tires View Post
Neighbor probably didn't really care about the cat door. Most likely the neighbor was more upset about you letting your cat out to make a toilet out of his yard and the rest of the neighborhood.

My biggest peeve, irresponsible pet owners, it does not matter if it is a pet cat or dog. I continually clean the side yard in my condo of cat feces and I have told my neighbor (renter) not to have their pet dog pee on the yard. I can smell pet urine on my side yard, I fight back by spraying bleach water on the rocks and also by crushing moth balls hoping these animals ingest the crushed moth balls. I have not done the moth balls lately but I just purchased a huge container of bleach and have been spraying around the property quite a bit.

My neighbor behind me has a huge dog, he rents one of the unit in the complex. The dog ****s under the tree behind my unit and he never bother pick it up. He waits for the porter to come around and clean up after him. We just recently got rid of Terra West and on our next homeowners meeting with the new mgmt company, I will notify the board of directors about this loser lazy tenant.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:07 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,307,454 times
If you put bleach where the dogs go potty in the yard, does it deter them from coming back in the yard to do more? Where I live, on a corner of 2 different streets, in front of our place is where idiotic retards let their dogs poop and pee all over the place. This used to never happen, but it's been going on for the last year or so from different idiot renters.

Old 07-06-2011, 04:33 AM

11,177 posts, read 16,039,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhiker1o View Post
My biggest peeve, irresponsible pet owners, it does not matter if it is a pet cat or dog. I continually clean the side yard in my condo of cat feces and I have told my neighbor (renter) not to have their pet dog pee on the yard. I can smell pet urine on my side yard, I fight back by spraying bleach water on the rocks and also by crushing moth balls hoping these animals ingest the crushed moth balls. I have not done the moth balls lately but I just purchased a huge container of bleach and have been spraying around the property quite a bit.
Good plan!

Take out your frustrations with an irresponsible pet owner by trying to injure or kill a defenseless animal.

What an ass.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:17 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,142,068 times
If I saw somone putting out crushed mothballs, there would be another set crushed.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tires View Post
Hello...did you read my post? My cat only went ito my yard, and my 'nice' neighbor's yard...she used a litter box in the garage. And seriously, who would really get upset about a cat going to the bathroom outside? Another reason why I like animals more than people...

Old 07-06-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
Good plan!

Take out your frustrations with an irresponsible pet owner by trying to injure or kill a defenseless animal.

What an ass.

AGREE! jhiker1o sounds like an ass.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: