Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 11:26 AM

263 posts, read 603,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
in front of our place is where idiotic retards let their dogs poop and pee all over the place. This used to never happen, but it's been going on for the last year or so from different idiot renters.
Just curious, how old are you?

Old 07-06-2011, 11:59 AM

2,557 posts, read 4,568,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhiker1o View Post
and also by crushing moth balls hoping these animals ingest the crushed moth balls.
I just lost any and all respect I had for you. How sad and pathetic one's life must be that they go out of their way to gravely poison/kill a pet. No surprise here that you've been one of the one's rooting for HOA's. If I was walking my dog by your yard and she ate deliberately placed moth balls you can bet I'd be coming right through your window.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:46 PM

^^^Yes, very pathetic indeed. What a despicable human being to even have a thought like that. Seriously something wrong with this person...

Old 07-06-2011, 02:21 PM

412 posts, read 915,954 times
Killing dogs is not the answer, but I thought mothballs were supposed to be a deterrent anyway. Some people put out moth balls to attempt to keep their neighbors cats out of their gardens.
People need to pick up after their animals or keep them on their own property.

There is a community in Florida where the dog poop got so out of control that the HOA mandated residents have their dogs DNA tested so they can match it to the specific dog so they can assign fines without needing eye witnesses.
Instead of finally agreeing to start picking up after their animals, the pet owners were conspiring to find ways to cheat by borrowing a friends pet to take the DNA sample from so they could continue to let the animals poop in the common areas without it being traced back to them.
They really sound like self centered lazy, selfish jerks who would rather spend their time planning elaborate tricks to fool the HOA than take a minute to pick up their pet waste. Glad I don't live where their are that many lazy pet owners.
Maybe the HOA should just charge each pet owner the cost of having a full time pooper scooper service clean the community all day 7 days a week.

Last edited by Tires; 07-06-2011 at 02:31 PM..

Old 07-06-2011, 02:42 PM

1,374 posts, read 2,435,554 times
Am I missing something here? All these talks about dog/cat poop just show how important HOA is. Without HOA or another party to check on pet owners. The situation may be even worse.
How do you feel if you constantly have to clean up other owners pet poops in your front yard?

Old 07-06-2011, 02:48 PM

I wonder how many of these complainers are the same folks that flick their nasty cigarette butts out of their car windows without giving it a second thought? At least dog poop is biodegradable. I live on a corner lot, and people constantly let their dogs poop in my bushes. It really doesn't bother me so much. My HOA fee pays the landscapers to take care of it, so no big deal. Cigarette butts in my yard annoy me more.

Old 07-06-2011, 03:03 PM

5,595 posts, read 19,049,517 times
moderator interpose: this thread is CLOSED! Too many attacking posts. Plus, it now has really has nothing to do with Las Vegas or relocating to the area. Please take this discussion to the chat thread but remember, personal attacks and name calling are not allowed there either. No name calling allowed on this forum as per our T.O.S. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
View detailed profiles of: