Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 07:29 PM

173 posts, read 111,615 times

Advertisements

No comment yet from RWS to the #58. Unusual!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 09:01 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,039,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
well, since you do not believe in actually acquiring the needed education to get in the US through the legal work visa, then you need to pray harder to your deity to send you some luck. certificate of education beyond just highschool is the needed proof that you can be useful in areas where there is no US citizen that can fill the spot. otherwise you can try these:

1. since you mentioned WhatsApp, then try to develop an app that will sell really well in the US. some people with no college degree became wealthy that way. again, pray to your deity to send you some luck on this.

2. woo and marry a US citizen (if you don't have a wife, or if your culture allows a man having multiple wives and you try to marry a US citizen from your own culture). that is the fastest, quickest way you can get in the US legally, and you can work in as many jobs your highschool education can get you. you still have to prove that the relationship is legitimate

3. diversity lottery. though i don't know if UAE qualifies for such. since it's a lottery, pray really hard for this
Probably the female version of Botticelli here, if you know what I mean

Old 01-21-2017, 07:24 AM

5,155 posts, read 4,626,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
You don't know about Trump's business.

There's always SOMEONE who has to bring Trump into the picture.

Did you EVER own a business? You REPEAT HIRE the same people from the same agency who you KNOW will implement YOUR standards the way you want. You DON'T waste your time with a revolving door of people who have no clue.

He uses TEMPORARY NON AGRICULTURAL H2B workers for SEASONAL guest workers here in FL Oct to May high season.

Therefore, it has nothing to do with the OP who wants permanent immigration. If there were such a thing as a UAE Temporary Agency for hotel help why didn't you tell him to take that route?

So what if his agency targets Romania or SA? And it's not even TRUE that he doesn't hire other ethnicities. Go to Doral or other FL locations. The entire place is Hispanic.

Other agencies target Haitians. Here in the healthcare industry where they're becoming a majority.

Guess what? They all take their shoes off in my clients residences and walk around bare footed even though I've told them a million times it's prohibited by their agency. They'll put their shoes back on but the next night if I show up unexpected, NOPE - shoes are in the middle of the room. But they have a contract with the agency so we're stuck with the nonsense. Unless the client kicks them out and hires private.

I turn business away every single day here this time of year. And NO, I'm not interested in hiring for 6 months. Especially Muslims since it's a PET CARE business LOL. When I was operating in high rises in Jacksonville not a single Muslim would even get in my elevator even when I assured them they didn't have to worry about the dog. And even though they moved to the high rise their plan was always to just avoid the dogs they said. We had no problems there Israeli Jews and other Middle Eastern nationalities all living together but you had to know their ways.

Maybe not all people are interested in all jobs. There is such a thing as cultural ways. WHY aren't immigrant Muslims getting into the agricultural industry, for example, instead of just Hispanics? I'm pretty sure your fundamentalist Muslim won't be interested in being a waiter and serving booze either. How are you going to work in a hotel with PORK if you won't touch pork?

How about the fine of $240,000 a company received by the EEOC for Muslims who refused to carry booze on a truck for their TRUCK DRIVING JOB?

Jury awards $240,000 to Muslim men fired for refusing to deliver alcohol - CBS News

BTW we do the same thing HERE in my county. Citrus ag in FL. WE USE THE SAME AGENCIES for migrants year after year and their kids even go to school HERE where they have bilingual stuff. They do not have arabic or any other Middle East bilingual education here at the moment.

Temporary or Permanent Immigration is a privilege and you need to be able to be a benefit to US, not just the other way around all the time.

Ask the OP if he's willing to work in a pork slaughterhouse like the Hispanics do if he's so desperate to be here.
As someone who converted to Islam, I can tell you that working in a pork slaughterhouse would be haraam.

You're very right, though. I'm an American looking to move to Canada and Canada is similar too. Either you have to have a skill that is in high demand, go to schoo, or marry a Canadian. I refuse to marry a Canadian, I don't have the money for school. Thinking of looking into nanny agencies, but if that doesn't work out, I'll have to stay in the US.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:20 AM

39 posts, read 31,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
I will be very happy if it helped me to get an American Wife

Old 01-21-2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
I am sorry to say that unless you win a green card lottery, there is very little chance that you will be able to immigrate to the U.S. To increase your chances, you will absolutely have to first earn a college degree in your country, and improve your English. Then, you might be able to find an employer to sponsor you for a job, but even then your chances are small. The only other route is to become fluent in English and apply for entry to an American college or university; the problem with this option is that you will have to pay for your own education, which will be very expensive. I'm sorry for the bad news, but this is simply the way it is.
I know that, but do not despair with life

There are many who did not know English and managed to get a green card

I'm not versed in English but I'm better than a lot of people only difference is I do not have luck and that's only money

I speak English and type on the less

Old 01-21-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51squirrel33 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/travelgov/
This is web page on FB. Read through and see if any of the data there may help you.
Not easy, unless you're lucky to obtain legal refugee status. And even then, long waiting period.
Switzerland or Japan are way better choice to immigrate if possible.
I appreciate you this, I thank my friend

I have continued with them and I am still waiting

Old 01-21-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbjen View Post
Legal immigrants to the US also have their photos and fingerprints taken at the point of entry.

I'm certain that we could have the same strict treatment of overstays here if we had the manpower. But we don't. Mostly because people don't want to pay higher taxes to fund an agency that size, and partly because there aren't enough people willing to do the kind of work involved for the low pay involved. And there are also plenty of Americans who are all too happy to take advantage of the fact that illegals are desperate and can be used and abused.
Yes, You are right and this is happening in every country in the world, not just America

Everyone wants to achieve the maximum benefit at the lowest cost

Old 01-21-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Don't try to contact Trump. He doesn't want more Muslim immigrants.

There was a student from UAE posting here last year. He had a full university scholarship from his government to study in the US. The government was paying for everything. Is that type of award only for the children of government ministers and high people like that? I was curious as to what kind of people get such a luxurious and prestigious scholarship, with all living expenses in the US + schooling paid for.

Are you not qualified to go to university in UAE?

Actually, the US does need more legal manual laborers. Trump brings in cheap workers from places like Romania to work in his hotels, cleaning his hotels. He wants to stop people from coming in illegally to work, and to make it easier for employers to arrange simple work visas for common laborers. But he won't bring in Muslims. Are you a Christian in UAE? There are many hotels and many farms that need laborers, but I don't think anyone will be looking to the Middle East for that labor.
Yes, this is true but this is happening to the request of citizens UAE based

I do not carry a citizenship Emirates

If you carry the nationality of the UAE would not think of immigration because the state never provides everything for the citizens there

The problem is no one can take civil rights such as access to citizenship because the law here is not clear as the United States because the US state of institutions, not state a family ruler like some Middle East countries

My father served in the army of the UAE more than 40 years and did not get citizenship and this is not justice as well as we were born and grew up here and nest in the UAE, but unfortunately obtain citizenship here depends on relationships and instrumentality and not on the law

So I do not want to repeat what happened to my father spent his life without the right to obtain citizenship

I do not want my kids and my family to suffer in the future, such as what I have now

Old 01-21-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
They hire university students, too. It's better than being unemployed, like so many in Europe are.

Where is Chobani yogurt made? Trump imports Romanians instead of hiring the local population, and he won the Presidency. That's what people voted for.
I do not want to judge Mr. President through some of the statements before winning elections

He was in Dubai for the past few days he and his daughter Ivanka

President has a very large investments are as well as in Arab countries

I think the money will change the language of his actions he is a businessman more than he is a politician

I hope that God guide him in order to achieve his own interest and that of others,

Old 01-21-2017, 11:13 AM

I am very sad because I could not watch the winter in the United States

How I wish I watch Christmas and snow especially in New York

I've been associated with this scene in my imagination since I was small especially when watching movies Batman and Gotham City and programs Sesame Street

No one knows where the good

But I still look for realizing my dream
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration