Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 09:27 PM

1,142 posts, read 1,141,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelove View Post
Yes, this is true but this is happening to the request of citizens UAE based

I do not carry a citizenship Emirates

If you carry the nationality of the UAE would not think of immigration because the state never provides everything for the citizens there

The problem is no one can take civil rights such as access to citizenship because the law here is not clear as the United States because the US state of institutions, not state a family ruler like some Middle East countries

My father served in the army of the UAE more than 40 years and did not get citizenship and this is not justice as well as we were born and grew up here and nest in the UAE, but unfortunately obtain citizenship here depends on relationships and instrumentality and not on the law

So I do not want to repeat what happened to my father spent his life without the right to obtain citizenship

I do not want my kids and my family to suffer in the future, such as what I have now
Which country are you a citizen of, or hold a passport of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2017, 03:38 AM

39 posts, read 31,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana07 View Post
Which country are you a citizen of, or hold a passport of?
yemen

Old 01-22-2017, 03:00 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times
Quote:
yemen
Not surprising since even Saudi seems to attack them.

Your best chance is Germany if you want to see snow or easier immigration.

Old 01-22-2017, 04:25 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,352,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post

the OP can just travel by land (much cheaper than travelling by air to the US), and claim asylum status in Germany. the OP better do it before the german gov't. changes hands and curtail more migration

Old 01-23-2017, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post

Thank you for the comment

But you must understand the important point

Saudi Arabia does not attack us

Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states and the United States intervened in Yemen at the request of the legitimate government of Yemen and the Yemeni people

In order to help them attack the militia of Shiite Houthi terrorist

State-supported terrorist number one in the world, Iran

You should not say that Saudi Arabia is attacking us because the coalition led by the Saudi government of Yemen and the Yemeni people helped to expel the terrorist militias and Shiite and dogs of al-Qaeda from the southern provinces and the return of the legitimate government

In order not to repeat what happened in Syria, Saudi Arabia stepped in to lead the Arab Coalition in Yemen and we are happy with this

People should know the fact in the case with Yemen

This is not considered an attack from Saudi Arabia to Yemen, such as what is said in the Western media started to move around the truth

Terrorist groups backed Shiite Houthi Eran is not transferred to the West
Do not say doing daily killing of innocent people and blowing up houses

Western media has a problem with Saudi Arabia, so it is trying to discredit Saudi Arabia in any way

I am Yemeni, and I know my country and what is happening over the Western media that the truth Aenql

* We thank God and then Arabia and the coalition to help us in the killing and expelling terrorist Shiite groups from the southern provinces

Old 01-23-2017, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
the OP can just travel by land (much cheaper than travelling by air to the US), and claim asylum status in Germany. the OP better do it before the german gov't. changes hands and curtail more migration
Even if Germany were available I do not want Germany or Europe because I will I suffer from language there

I want America only

Even if Trump has built a wall around all the borders of the United States will travel to the United States will not stop me anything

Old 01-23-2017, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the comment

But you must understand the important point

Saudi Arabia does not attack us

Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states and the United States intervened in Yemen at the request of the legitimate government of Yemen and the Yemeni people

In order to help them attack the militia of Shiite Houthi terrorist

State-supported terrorist number one in the world, Iran

You should not say that Saudi Arabia is attacking us because the coalition led by the Saudi government of Yemen and the Yemeni people helped to expel the terrorist militias and Shiite and dogs of al-Qaeda from the southern provinces and the return of the legitimate government

In order not to repeat what happened in Syria, Saudi Arabia stepped in to lead the Arab Coalition in Yemen and we are happy with this

People should know the fact in the case with Yemen

This is not considered an attack from Saudi Arabia to Yemen, such as what is said in the Western media started to move around the truth

Terrorist groups backed Shiite Houthi Eran is not transferred to the West
Do not say doing daily killing of innocent people and blowing up houses

Western media has a problem with Saudi Arabia, so it is trying to discredit Saudi Arabia in any way

I am Yemeni, and I know my country and what is happening over the Western media dont said that the truth

* We thank God and then Arabia and the coalition to help us in the killing and expelling terrorist Shiite groups from the southern provinces
<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 01-23-2017, 03:37 AM

5,155 posts, read 4,618,694 times
Quote:
Even if Germany were available I do not want Germany or Europe because I will I suffer from language there

I want America only

Even if Trump has built a wall around all the borders of the United States will travel to the United States will not stop me anything
Germany is much better. I am an American and I would give anything to go to Germany. America is terrible, especially to Muslims. Do not come here. Please do not come here. I am looking to get out.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:43 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,352,934 times
Quote:

I want America only

i knew you were gonna cite language issues. if you have to go to an english speaking country, why not try australia/new zealand/canada? they speak english primarily too.

and i bet you're gonna say, you don't have the time to get the actual work/educational experience to get entry to australia/NZ/canada. didn't you say you've tried three times now for the diversity lottery? why don't you use all that waiting time to actually get the legit credentials to get you to those countries? nah, you'd rather try to get in the US the easier way by either trying visa loopholes or marrying a US citizen or getting lucky in the diversity lottery.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:26 PM

5,155 posts, read 4,618,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
i knew you were gonna cite language issues. if you have to go to an english speaking country, why not try australia/new zealand/canada? they speak english primarily too.

and i bet you're gonna say, you don't have the time to get the actual work/educational experience to get entry to australia/NZ/canada. didn't you say you've tried three times now for the diversity lottery? why don't you use all that waiting time to actually get the legit credentials to get you to those countries? nah, you'd rather try to get in the US the easier way by either trying visa loopholes or marrying a US citizen or getting lucky in the diversity lottery.
I would agree with this. I'm an American trying to get to Canada because of the opportunities. Thelove, I am a Muslim - a white convert so my family is non-Muslim, and I can tell you that you will not be welcomed in the US. Especially after this political season - Muslims (myself included) are terrified of Trump. Canada is so much more welcoming. I have heard New Zealand and Australia are very welcoming too.

While it's ultimately your decision, you would be better off in Canada or Australia or New Zealand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Legal Immigration