Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley
 [Register]
Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2008, 03:36 PM

39 posts, read 220,320 times

Advertisements

Hi:

Can anyone recommend a good and clean gym/fitness center that holds adult fitness classes? I am looking to take early evening classes (between 3 and 5 pm) in Pilates, aerobics, cycling, and/or weight training classes. I live in Breinigsville, so I am looking in the area of Breinigisville, Macungie, or Trexlertown. I also work on Cedar Crest Blvd in Allentown by the Target, so that area would be an option.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 AM

1 posts, read 3,788 times
Default Best Gym

Lucy's Gym on Hamilton Blvd has a hip vibe, and offers state-of-the-art kettle bell classes, Zumba, and personal training. This woman has brought NY to Allentown for fitness. The trainers at LA fitness should spend some time here and pick Lucy's brain!! Best Bang for the buck and super quality trainer.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:16 PM

1 posts, read 3,613 times
I like Trexlertown Fitness Club on Hamilton Blvd/ off Lower Macungie Rd--in the same strip mall as Giant.

My husband and I have been going there since it opened many years ago. It is part of the 24/7 Health and Racket club gyms. You can go to anyone of them for the membership price of one.

I like the one in Trexlertown, because it's clean, well-lit, with high ceilings and good lighting, including natural light through the skylights. They give a variety of classes around the time you are looking to take classes.

My husband and I are usually there from 4 to 5 pm on Mon, Tues, Thurs nites (assuming we don't skip it). I'm the redhead named Carol. The only reason I show up is because my husband promises to take me to Applebees (in the semi attached strip mall) after we work out. Better to work out than to cook.

free spirit

Old 05-22-2009, 05:56 AM

39 posts, read 220,320 times
I googled "Lucy's Gym" on Hamilton Blvd and could not find any gym named as such. Where exactly is this located? Some of the classes sound interesting. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Lehigh Valley