Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area
 [Register]
Lexington area Fayette County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2009, 08:48 AM

75 posts, read 214,182 times

Advertisements

Does anyone have any experience with a good, clean, private boarder in or around the Lexington area. I have used Pet Suites for a weekend but am looking for a situation where I can leave my 13year old LLhaso for a week that would feel a little more like home. I dont like the thought of leaving him there all week in a cage with two potty breaks per day. Thanks for any help
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2009, 11:20 AM

891 posts, read 3,053,636 times
Highly, highly recommend Kristen (I will DM full name, not comfortable posting it here). She lives on a farm, has a huge fenced area and lets the dogs out much more than you will find at any kennel. She breeds Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs and needs a lot of room for them. She boards dogs but not on a big scale. It's mostly word of mouth.
We adopted our dog as a 2 year old and she came with some emotional baggage. She is terrified of being crated so it made it challenging to find somewhere to keep her when we travel. A friend of ours recommended Kristen and we've used her every since. Our dog loves going to Kristen's. She actually gets excited when we pull up to the house and she loves playing with the Swissie's.
She seems to get a lot of "special needs" boarders and caters to the dogs needs. I'll DM her location and phone number to you.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:17 PM

75 posts, read 214,182 times
Thanks so much. That is a huge help having a referral from someone who has used her.

Old 04-12-2009, 07:16 PM

17 posts, read 155,526 times
I would use Pet Fit Resort. My dog loves it. They are very very good to the animal. They are located on a farm. You can google them to find all their info.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:14 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,764 times
we use All Creatures Inn, they are in Nicholasville. Affordable and great people to go to, here is the link

Link
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky > Lexington area