Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area
 [Register]
Little Rock - Conway area Pulaski, Faulkner, Grant, Lonoke, Perry, and Saline Counties
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2007, 10:38 PM

31 posts, read 67,638 times

Advertisements

I was wondering how much I can expect property taxes to increase per year if I bought a house in Little Rock? Is it based on house appreciation, so I can expect around a 4 or 5% increase in my property tax bill per year?

How much does home insurance increase per year? It's usually based on the value of the house, so could that increase 4 or 5% per year?

Last edited by cloudeleven; 07-18-2007 at 10:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2007, 01:59 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,274,662 times
Wow - it's all going to depend on WHERE you buy. There are areas that have gone totally out of control on appreciation, and areas that haven't.

Try this link - be aware there is a personal property tax AND a real estate tax...but no, they very rarely readjust the tax base to my knowledge....maybe every 4 or 5 years?

2006 Millage Rate (http://www.pulaskicountytreasurer.net/Info/Millage_Rate_2006.htm - broken link)

Correction - clarification - you DO reassess every year, but it's just taken off the last year's tax records unless it is a new property transfer....every so often they just factor in an across-the-board appreciation of property...but your tax will be from $63-69/per thousand valuation on your home....I'm not sure if there is a homestead credit in Little Rock anymore, I don't think so.

LRSD is Little Rock School District
PCSSD is Pulaski Co. School District
NLRSD - North Little Rock School District
EAST - East End community School District

LR - Little Rock
NLR - North Little Rock
ALEX - Alexander
CAMM - Cammack Village
SHER - Sherwood
JACK - Jacksonville
MAUM - Maumelle
WRIGHT - Wrightsville

Last edited by Sam I Am; 07-21-2007 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: Correction
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas > Little Rock - Conway area