Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 08:00 AM

999 posts, read 2,358,167 times

Advertisements

You want to walk in nature, those things happen...

Atleast you had shoes...

It's not that big a deal...

I sometime wish the internet never existed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2010, 01:47 PM

267 posts, read 598,793 times
this dude is really up tight..........he posted this whiny rant on craigslist..........it's only a dog turd. don't have a stroke over dog poop, cause that would be sh@tty...........

Old 12-13-2010, 01:51 PM

3,939 posts, read 8,974,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAndyHolbrook View Post
this dude is really up tight..........he posted this whiny rant on craigslist..........it's only a dog turd. don't have a stroke over dog poop, cause that would be sh@tty...........
link???

HAHAHAHAHAHA
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/com/2102204148.html (broken link)

Found it.

Quote:
To the person who walked his dog at Tackapausha Preserve (Seaford)

Date: 2010-12-08, 2:47PM EST
Reply to: see below

Just wanted to thank you for walking your dog in the northern section of the preserve, north of Clark Street, despite the signs that says "No Dogs."

I also want to thank you for allowing your dog to defecate in the middle of the walking path, among the leaf litter where it's difficult to see. I know how much trouble it would have been to walk five feet off the path.

I had a really amazing Sunday afternoon walk because of you. Thanks again

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2102204148

Old 12-13-2010, 05:03 PM

267 posts, read 598,793 times
we should have a secret santa or something..I would get him a really, really,nice pooper scooper....Next time stay out of the park...what was he really lookin for in the park anyway.............

Old 12-17-2010, 12:30 AM

169 posts, read 500,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPool1998 View Post
You have to tell these people to get off the paths. I walk a path in Centerport where dogs aren't allowed. Not only do people have dogs, but they take them off their leashes. You say ANYTHING and they respond, "Oh, she's a good dog. Never bit anyone." Yeah - not until they bite someone.
Wahhh get the doggy away from me it's so dangerous, it's gonna bite me, it was probably bred in a fighting ring and trained to kill at the slightest sign of provocation, WAHHHHHHHHHH

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Old 12-17-2010, 06:07 AM

999 posts, read 2,358,167 times
The next new spot to dump some bodies..

Old 12-17-2010, 12:30 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times
Can the OP be 100% positive the poop wasn't left behind by a homeless person living in the park?
We need a scatalogical CSI team.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:00 PM

265 posts, read 945,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterhead View Post
Just wanted to thank you for walking your dog in the northern section of the preserve, north of Clark Street, despite the signs that says "No Dogs."

I also want to thank you for allowing your dog to defecate in the middle of the walking path, among the leaf litter where it's difficult to see. I know how much trouble it would have been to walk five feet off the path.

I had a really amazing Sunday afternoon walk because of you. Thanks again.
Go on, tell us how you really feel.

Old 12-18-2010, 06:11 PM

7,658 posts, read 19,175,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterhead View Post

I had a really amazing Sunday afternoon walk because of you. Thanks again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th_aB...eature=related
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island