Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2011, 04:15 PM

198 posts, read 779,431 times

Advertisements

It has been over 2 weeks since i first called and asked and NOTHING. No one knows what is going on, supervisor after supervisor, etc. My refund is not being processed by them

What happened: I pay online, i paid at the start of the billing cycle and NORMALLY it would show 0 as balance due. Well, i log on again to check on what is going on like 2 days before my next cycle starts and see i still have a balance due of 220$- so i pay it, turns out i pay it twice.

I didnt think getting a refund would be so problematic.
Well i also downgraded service (had triple play play- went to just to internet and netflix/hulu now)

So i have no need to have almost 5 months of prepaid internet service, i want my money back. Now with the credits for cancellation of the other services it is actually 275$ credit on my account .

Has anyone had experience with this or any tips on how i should deal with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2011, 04:24 PM

22,668 posts, read 36,787,758 times
Cablevision bills a month ahead so you're probably going to have to wait till the cycle catches up. Now if you owed THEM money that would be a different story, right? But you rnext bill will probably show the credit and you'll owe nothing.

I guess you could go to their headquarters in Woodbury if you really want to make a stink.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island