Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 01:31 PM

827 posts, read 3,095,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
Like March 12th:

So very sad for those 2 children. I never understood how a mother could get caught up in all of this bad stuff. It's terrible when you put your children second and drugs come before them. So sad! Such innocent souls (the children) jeopardized by these mothers who are hardcore drug addicts. I hope their children get taken away from them and put in a safe place and where they can grow up to lead normal lives. In the picture above with that guy, he is high too. You can totally see it in his eyes. Heroin is a horrible drug! I heard recently about a baby being born a heroin addict from someone I know. That broke my heart. An innocent life born to fight a drug already. Just terrible! I have no respect for these parents. If you want to do drugs, do it on your own time and don't bring your children into it. How trashy! Ruin your own life, not theirs in the interim. God bless those children and may they find a safe and happy home to reside and grow up in so they are given a chance to lead a normal childs life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2013, 01:41 PM

3,445 posts, read 6,066,134 times
Why are you preaching about them not caring about their children. Don't you know these are ghetto women having ghetto kids. Its a badge of honor to have a kid by some guy you barely know. Then you bleed the Social services programs dry.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:22 AM

1,082 posts, read 2,764,562 times
Wow, what a thread. You guys care so much you posted pics from their facebook pages? Besides being creepy on so many levels, God help us if any one of us has a loved one who falls down.

I'm not defending anyone's actions here, but I think our disapproval can be better placed, ESPECIALLY on LI.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:45 AM

2,897 posts, read 4,408,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbathedog View Post
Wow, what a thread. You guys care so much you posted pics from their facebook pages? Besides being creepy on so many levels, God help us if any one of us has a loved one who falls down.

I'm not defending anyone's actions here, but I think our disapproval can be better placed, ESPECIALLY on LI.
My thoughts exactly. People need to get a life.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:51 AM

16,966 posts, read 34,722,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbathedog View Post

The point is that these are a few of faces of addiction. It isn't some broken down person in a back alley -- it could very well be an older child's friend, friend's sibling, etc. This could be your neighbor, the cashier at the grocery, someone sitting next to you at the movies.

Many times we hear names, learn of situations. We see a mug shot on TV or in the news. Who can relate to that? I had a reaction to the FB photos on a visceral level. I have a young adult and a teen. Their friends, old and new, visit my home. This could have been anyone who has been here.

Old 03-22-2013, 08:59 AM

4,698 posts, read 8,762,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
The point is that these are a few of faces of addiction. It isn't some broken down person in a back alley -- it could very well be an older child's friend, friend's sibling, etc. This could be your neighbor, the cashier at the grocery, someone sitting next to you at the movies.

Many times we hear names, learn of situations. We see a mug shot on TV or in the news. Who can relate to that? I had a reaction to the FB photos on a visceral level. I have a young adult and a teen. Their friends, old and new, visit my home. This could have been anyone who has been here.
and it's funny.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:37 AM

1,481 posts, read 2,225,137 times
Oh, great, here comes "Hands Across America" for these 2 scumbags.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:31 PM

884 posts, read 1,406,092 times
Do they qualify for Mother of the Year Award?

Old 03-22-2013, 03:09 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,038,460 times
The one on the left looks just like a woman who hit me up for money at a strip mall parking lot in Hauppauge yesterday. She was walking up to everyone in the parking lot where Cirro's pizza and the tap room are, telling some BS about "not being able to get into her hotel room". I got creeped out before she even finished her spiel and said "sorry, no can do". Obviously a junkie.

Old 03-22-2013, 07:56 PM

1,103 posts, read 1,996,459 times
I think people are doing drugs on long island just because of boredom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island