Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 08:14 PM

1,474 posts, read 3,058,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIslandEddie View Post
I've heard that they paved paradise. and put up a parking lot!
Surely there are better issues to be belly ached about, yes? Are your school district taxes rising? Isn't gas costing you enough?
How about our line up of crooked politicians, or Google sending our posts to the snoopers? Can a guy with out of state plates,
washing his car, really pi$$ you off? Thicken your skin my friend, we're in for the rest of this journey, a really rocky road with
too many political potholes. Be glad that the guy down the block is just spraying down his car, in a changing world he might be
peppering the street or the neighborhood, with 9mm rounds spewed from another illegal handgun. Bitterness is foolishness,
if you are embittered, take a look at the narrow and dim eyes from where you seem to see life, change your horizon, buck-up,
and do whatever you can to end the bitterness. If you were in the ghetto, you would be bitchin' about the burned-out and abandoned
cars, you gotta give thanks for your neighbors who are washing their cars. You have given me insight to the word, 'disgruntled.

Oh, and are you truly happy about ANYTHING?

Talk about someone who doesn't get satire. Geez. Everyone else got the joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2013, 12:39 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
With the windows up? Call

Now now don't be so quick to call the Police, I think involving the Police is only allowed if there are children and/or old folks inside the vehicle with the guy smoking with the windows closed.

Old 06-17-2013, 12:40 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Surely there are better issues to be belly ached about, yes? Are your school district taxes rising? Isn't gas costing you enough?
How about our line up of crooked politicians, or Google sending our posts to the snoopers? Can a guy with out of state plates,
washing his car, really pi$$ you off? Thicken your skin my friend, we're in for the rest of this journey, a really rocky road with
too many political potholes. Be glad that the guy down the block is just spraying down his car, in a changing world he might be
peppering the street or the neighborhood, with 9mm rounds spewed from another illegal handgun. Bitterness is foolishness,
if you are embittered, take a look at the narrow and dim eyes from where you seem to see life, change your horizon, buck-up,
and do whatever you can to end the bitterness. If you were in the ghetto, you would be bitchin' about the burned-out and abandoned
cars, you gotta give thanks for your neighbors who are washing their cars. You have given me insight to the word, 'disgruntled.

Oh, and are you truly happy about ANYTHING?

Have you read any of the other posts on this thread? Lighten up already, it is a joke.

Old 06-17-2013, 04:19 AM

70 posts, read 175,113 times
Wow. I never graduated high school but even I know when stuff is written in jest. So angry, last one picked in gym Eddie?

Old 06-17-2013, 05:34 AM

13,056 posts, read 18,121,249 times
I say we nominate Long Island Eddie as the neighbor with the Alaska plates.

Old 06-17-2013, 05:39 AM

18,717 posts, read 31,089,604 times
Quote:
That's nothing-- I heard after that they cut down all the trees, and put 'em in a tree museum.
And charged all the people a dollar and a half just to see 'em!

Old 06-17-2013, 07:26 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
That's nothin,
I got a neighbor that drives a wagon with horses every day, and another neighbor that has a winery and they play live band music all week end long , another neighbor want's me to go swimming in her pool ,and other neighbors that for some unknown reason are determined to mind their own business.
Not only that, I go to starbucks for a cup of tea and try and relax over all this stress ,and these girls comming from the gym,have the nerve to walk around wearing this distracting tight fitting clothing or very little ,insanity is every where.
About to go brazerk. I'm over weight and it really makes me look and feel bad about my self . I am offended .

Old 06-17-2013, 07:44 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
Seriously , people from Alaska washing a rusty car ,and using the pool water .
you've never seen a rusty car ?
You don't realize the value of using pool water for that job?
As for smoking a cigar on their property ,what's that to you ?
I lived in a town that actually had a woman working for code enforcment that had the nerve to climb up on a fence to look over and see the kids toys in the yard and lodge a complaint.
She did many things like this till it came to a lawsuit and the city would not back her any more. left to hang on her own.
if you can't have any understanding with people now days, move to another country ,please.

Old 06-17-2013, 07:53 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,393,510 times
lol another 'doesn't get the joke' guy.

Old 06-17-2013, 07:58 AM

1,474 posts, read 3,058,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
lol another 'doesn't get the joke' guy.
Unbelievable, huh? They rant at me, but they are the miserable ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island