Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 06:32 AM

480 posts, read 669,299 times

Advertisements

I would like to compile a list of condos and co-ops in the Nassau and Suffolk County area for those who have lived in the specific co-ops and condos. I'm doing my research to be well adversed in the different areas. Negative responses about previous posts will result in blocking. This is a serious discussion. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation as far a a respectful response, you will be blocked.

This post is specifically for people who would like to find out information and have a comprehensive list of condos and co-ops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 06:36 AM

1,606 posts, read 2,963,476 times
So you just want a list? You don't even want input on them? You just want to compile a list?

If so, here you go:

Google

Also please don't block me, that would hurt my feelings so much.

Old 08-11-2014, 06:39 AM

12,766 posts, read 18,381,699 times
What is the purpose of having a list without information? I'm sorry, am I missing something? I'm not understanding what the purpose of this "list" is.

Old 08-11-2014, 06:45 AM

1,474 posts, read 3,058,271 times
Wow Pidge, that was nice if you posting the link to google. I think using that flamethrower at the meet up released a lot of negativity in your end. He can also Bing the results but I can't find a link for it.

Old 08-11-2014, 06:45 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,084,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIQUEST View Post
I would like to compile a list of condos and co-ops in the Nassau and Suffolk County area for those who have lived in the specific co-ops and condos. I'm doing my research to be well adversed in the different areas. Negative responses about previous posts will result in blocking. This is a serious discussion. If you don't have anything to add to the conversation as far a a respectful response, you will be blocked.

This post is specifically for people who would like to find out information and have a comprehensive list of condos and co-ops.
The list would be very large, and should be broken up between condos and co-ops, not include both in the same list. There are tons of these developments across Long Island, and it's quite easy to find the individual communities by doing a search on MLS and limiting the results to Condos/HOAs and Co-ops ONLY. That will filter out all of the single family houses and you can see what's for sale in the individual condo communities.

If you would like to compile the list, go for it, and then post it here and people can comment on the individual communities they have info for. Instead, it seems as though you want to compile the list, but want others to do the leg work for you and actually put the list together to help you. That's not very friendly nor nice.

Old 08-11-2014, 06:47 AM

From what I've seen the townhomes in Yaphank and Holbrook both have two or three stories. I think one of them is called SpringMeadow Drive. The other one is Colonial Woods.

I believe there is a co-op in Glen Cove. And also one in Roslyn. Both are mostly one bed one bath.

If I were to move into a condo it would probably be the type where it's got a staircase and a second floor.

Old 08-11-2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
What is the purpose of having a list without information? I'm sorry, am I missing something? I'm not understanding what the purpose of this "list" is.
The purpose of the list is for people who are interested in buying a condo or a co-op be able to look at the street names and the names of the condos co-ops and to research them. This is why I posted towns above as well as the few that I do know.

Old 08-11-2014, 06:51 AM

1,474 posts, read 3,058,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIQUEST View Post
The purpose of the list is for people who are interested in buying a condo or a co-op be able to look at the street names and the names of the condos co-ops and to research them. This is why I posted towns above as well as the few that I do know.
Look at a post from BigMike50 who recently posted a list of red light cameras in Nassau. Notice how HE compiled the list and posted it for everyone. Notice he didn't come out here and ask people to do the work for him. Notice how he helped instead of asking for help. Why don't YOU compile the list and post it if you want to be so helpful?

Old 08-11-2014, 06:52 AM

1,606 posts, read 2,963,476 times
We missed you at the annual meet up, bro. There was a lot of talk about condos there, you really missed out!

Old 08-11-2014, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBitterness View Post
Look at a post from BigMike50 who recently posted a list of red light cameras in Nassau. Notice how HE compiled the list and posted it for everyone. Notice he didn't come out here and ask people to do the work for him. Notice how he helped instead if asking for help. Why don't YOU compile the list and post it if you want to be so helpful?
I posted a few of the ones that I know. I'm sure there are hundreds that I don't know which is why I posted this thread. It's a very simple concept to understand which I believe you don't understand thus you are being bitter which obviously goes well with your name. But again any type of response to put me down will be resulting in a block.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island