Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2019, 12:50 PM

718 posts, read 620,358 times

Advertisements

Not sure who to vote for tomorrow with Bellone or Kennedy but I do know Im not going for local legislator bill lindsay.

Vote NO NO NO for William Lindsay

Two times and counting Bill lindsay has pushed the red light cam scam with its exorbitant fines down peoples throat in his district where the majority of residents are against it.

I'am not supporting some program where a "private" company that installs and maintains the camera system receives most of the money.

Also the cameras are typically in lower income areas yet you will never see one in the Hamptons where the rich folks live. This guy isn't helping his base he is getting them right in there pocket where it hurts!

7 bond downgrades also under this regime. Not a good track record at all!

If anyone has any input on Carpenter or Murray I would appreciate it. Haven't seen any debates just fliers. Not sure which way to go in Islip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island