Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 04:37 PM

494 posts, read 285,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
I’m almost 100% sure that it can’t be disclosed due to HIPPA laws.

I mean this is medical. So why would it be any different?
Because this is considered a Pandemic and new laws/rules apply.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2021, 09:18 PM

20,026 posts, read 20,835,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meekawal View Post
Because this is Cuomo and no rules apply.
Only his.

Old 05-01-2021, 02:29 AM

6,384 posts, read 13,155,036 times
It’s still a pandemic in a few select states. The rest of the country has been open for 2 months now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meekawal View Post

Old 05-01-2021, 07:19 AM

13,055 posts, read 18,102,621 times
Truth be told this is hysteria over nothing new. IF the authorities want to get " in touch" with you, they can and will and already know more about you, than you will ever want to know they know. Need proof?

https://news.yahoo.com/the-postal-se...160022919.html

Old 05-01-2021, 08:58 AM

^^ Thats news to me. Guess it’s a way to save the Postal service from becoming irrelevant?

Old 05-01-2021, 03:26 PM

855 posts, read 450,689 times
99% of people who get COVID survive. Most with moderate to no symptoms. The positivity rate is now below 2% in NY and dropping by the day.

You have a greater than 99% chance of surviving a virus of which you have a 99% chance of not getting at this point. And most of us have likely already been subjected to it many times over.

But the communists need their sheep. Needles in arms! More, more, more! Kids next even though for a year they told us kids aren't effected by COVID. LMAO.

Old 05-01-2021, 03:45 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,955,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
Who cares tho? No one should be refusing to get this thing anyway
I care and I am not getting a “ rushed to service” vaccine. Only an idiot would take the the word of the governments so called “experts” who vacillate on a daily basis. I am young, healthy and in great physical shape.. I’ll take my chances. You do you and I’ll do me.

Old 05-01-2021, 04:09 PM

874 posts, read 728,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I care and I am not getting a “ rushed to service” vaccine. Only an idiot would take the the word of the governments so called “experts” who vacillate on a daily basis. I am young, healthy and in great physical shape.. I’ll take my chances. You do you and I’ll do me.

some schools are NOT hiring vaccinated teachers.

there are millions of reports on line about bad reactions, facebook just banned a 1.2 million member group were people were sharing horror stories of the vaccine.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-v...demy-teachers/

A Miami private school has told teachers and employees not to get COVID-19 vaccines, citing false information and unsubstantiated anti-vaccination theories. The school said it is their policy not to employ anyone who has taken what it called the "experimental" COVID-19 injection.

CBS Miami obtained a copy of an email sent to parents from Centner Academy on Monday. The school said until further notice, it is asking any employee who has not yet received COVID-19 vaccines to wait to do so until the end of the school year.
"We also recommended that all faculty and staff hold off on taking the injection until there is further research available on whether this experimental drug is impacting unvaccinated individuals," the email reads. "It is our policy, to the extent possible, not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection until further information is known."

https://www.politico.eu/article/face...isinformation/

Facebook is expanding the list of false claims on COVID-19 and vaccines that are banned from its platform and from its subsidiary Instagram, the company announced late Monday.
The expanded list of banned claims includes the idea that "COVID-19 is man-made or manufactured," that "vaccines are not effective at preventing the disease they are meant to protect against," that "it’s safer to get the disease than to get the vaccine," and that "vaccines are toxic, dangerous or cause autism."
The policy change is part of a broader announcement from Facebook of measures to promote vaccination. The company "is giving $120 million in ad credits to help health ministries, NGOs and UN agencies reach billions of people around the world with COVID-19 vaccine and preventive health information," Facebook's Head of Health Kang-Xing Jin said in a statement.

Old 05-03-2021, 10:38 AM

2,897 posts, read 4,406,077 times
Millions of bad reactions?? Define bad... If it's flu like symptoms the next day, I would take that over potentially much more major, and lingering problems.

Old 05-03-2021, 12:49 PM

I agree.

But if you read on social media platforms there are a lot of people having issues than what’s being reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzook View Post
Millions of bad reactions?? Define bad... If it's flu like symptoms the next day, I would take that over potentially much more major, and lingering problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island