Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2021, 08:25 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,522,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
No law is needed when the burden of proof is on you in order to do something you want to do or need to do

Sorry conspiracy crowd but no laws are broken here.

I once had to even show proof to get an early seating on a cruise that I was a diabetic when the early seating was filled .

I had to show proof I was hospitalized for covid to delay jury duty past 6 months
Diabetic huh. Early seating on a cruise. Your terrible, horrible, no good very bad Covid experience is starting to make sense. Lmao that this dude is 90 with the beetus and telling everyone to mask up so he can grab the early bird.

Also, please don't play amateur lawyer. Your rambling garbage has no relationship to reality, and the tenuous excuses these people use to justify their political crusade will be struck down in court.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2021, 04:30 AM

106,752 posts, read 108,973,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post
Diabetic huh. Early seating on a cruise. Your terrible, horrible, no good very bad Covid experience is starting to make sense. Lmao that this dude is 90 with the beetus and telling everyone to mask up so he can grab the early bird.

Also, please don't play amateur lawyer. Your rambling garbage has no relationship to reality, and the tenuous excuses these people use to justify their political crusade will be struck down in court.
Keep trying to poke holes ..you still proved nothing .

And you know nothing about me to draw such conclusions .

you are failing miserably with your gibberish,but thanks for playing.

Spin again

Old 05-24-2021, 05:09 AM

5,072 posts, read 9,150,537 times
Quote:
Keep trying to poke holes ..you still proved nothing .

And you know nothing about me to draw such conclusions .

you are failing miserably with your gibberish,but thanks for playing.

Spin again
You do have to admit that you are in a known high risk group, one that many of us could find ourselves in if we’re not careful. People who are obese, I don’t know if you are, carry many additional issues that CoVid takes advantage of.

Old 05-24-2021, 05:38 AM

5,058 posts, read 3,960,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
You do have to admit that you are in a known high risk group, one that many of us could find ourselves in if we’re not careful. People who are obese, I don’t know if you are, carry many additional issues that CoVid takes advantage of.
It’s funny that Bill Maher just made the point last week that (from his layperson’s eye) an enormous percentage of the non-elderly who died of covid in the US were fat. He wondered why the ‘experts’ were not on TV daily urging people to lose weight, eat healthy, and save their own lives. (Not being a complete pinhead, Maher recognizes there are exceptions and thin folks died too).

Old 05-24-2021, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
I went from slightly diabetic to prediabetic levels with high level cardio running and 1 mg of glimpride a day ..a very tiny dose .

It runs rampant in my family but I delayed it for 60 years and avoided any meds for 64 years .

After covid I spiked to insane levels and have still not fallen from diabetic levels 3 months later .

We are gym rats for the last 18 years and workout 5 days a week …we eat very healthy and both of us are spot on for weight.

Since covid both of us developed high blood pressure levels as well . We never had high blood pressure issues in decades right up to covid

I have an echo stress in June to see what is going on

Old 05-24-2021, 07:18 AM

6,384 posts, read 13,166,892 times
^ Hope it all works out good for you Mathjak.

Did you get the vaccine or no?

Old 05-24-2021, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
^ Hope it all works out good for you Mathjak.

Did you get the vaccine or no?
Absolutely vaccinated

Old 05-24-2021, 08:16 AM

5,072 posts, read 9,150,537 times
Quote:
I went from slightly diabetic to prediabetic levels with high level cardio running and 1 mg of glimpride a day ..a very tiny dose .

It runs rampant in my family but I delayed it for 60 years and avoided any meds for 64 years .

After covid I spiked to insane levels and have still not fallen from diabetic levels 3 months later .

We are gym rats for the last 18 years and workout 5 days a week …we eat very healthy and both of us are spot on for weight.

Since covid both of us developed high blood pressure levels as well . We never had high blood pressure issues in decades right up to covid

I have an echo stress in June to see what is going on
Several studies have noted an increase in high blood pressure since the lockdowns started (which may just be an arbitrary date) and several others noting that C19 can spike blood sugar levels even in some cases having the person turn diabetic.

I do hope you and your doctors figure out what’s going on and you get things under control.

Old 05-24-2021, 11:14 AM

Thanks , me too ….these effects are crazy ….my cardiologist said they are seeing so many patients with lingering effects that construe what they are calling new diseases …these are based on the new combinations of lingering symptoms which result in new ailments never seen in combo before

Old 05-24-2021, 12:37 PM

12,766 posts, read 18,391,128 times
i'm hating all the incentives for ppl to get it now. Where was my incentive when I did the right thing and got my vaccine early like they asked?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island