Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2021, 09:08 AM

855 posts, read 451,261 times

Advertisements

The vaccinated are the biggest threat. Serious issues with the spike proteins and they have become silent carriers. The vax isn't a real vax as it doesn't prevent anyone from getting COVID or passing COVID to others. So all these vaccinated people are passing COVID onto everyone else as they as asymptomatic for the most part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2021, 09:11 AM

6,384 posts, read 13,158,192 times
Delete.

Last edited by rocafeller05; 08-03-2021 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: Duplicate post.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:12 AM

855 posts, read 451,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Long Island is heading in the wrong direction, makes sense that they follow the CDC guidelines since this variant is doing a lot of damage.
The CDC is as corrupt as the former USSR.

Also the same people who told us masks don't work.

It's amazing how brainwashed some of you are. Let me guess, you're one of the people I see wearing a mask driving in your car alone.

Old 08-03-2021, 09:17 AM

18 posts, read 24,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post

It's amazing how brainwashed some of you are. Let me guess, you're one of the people I see wearing a mask driving in your car alone.
Forgot to add doing 55 in the left lane wondering why people keep cutting them off

Old 08-03-2021, 09:43 AM

6,151 posts, read 10,028,251 times
Quote:
The vaccinated are the biggest threat. Serious issues with the spike proteins and they have become silent carriers. The vax isn't a real vax as it doesn't prevent anyone from getting COVID or passing COVID to others. So all these vaccinated people are passing COVID onto everyone else as they as asymptomatic for the most part.
Quote:

Brainwashed person calls everyone else brainwashed... classic.

I bet you use the term "sheep" on social media all the time.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:09 AM

2,589 posts, read 1,825,546 times
Quote:

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 08-03-2021, 10:38 AM

5,292 posts, read 4,770,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyKid View Post
Brainwashed person calls everyone else brainwashed... classic.

I bet you use the term "sheep" on social media all the time.
And you are “above it all” huh? And enlightened genius that’s completely non political and above everyone else, when in reality you are just another LI expat blowhard as hypocritical as anyone else.

Old 08-03-2021, 10:59 AM

2,589 posts, read 1,825,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
And you are “above it all” huh? And enlightened genius that’s completely non political and above everyone else, when in reality you are just another LI expat blowhard as hypocritical as anyone else.
Nope. He's been spot on with lots of cogent points w/ little politics (except to answer to the usual troll suspects). Best you can do is insult him as "above it all?" On this forum, my dog and cat are above some of the "new regular" posters who have turned LICDF into a boring, repetitive sewer.

Old 08-03-2021, 11:14 AM

6,151 posts, read 10,028,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Certainly not above it all or an enlightened genius... and most definitely a LI blowhard just like you. But, I like to call BS as BS... which is not new since I've been posting like this here in this forum forever... never hid or changed my SN. But, you know all that.

Hypocritical? That I would argue... I'm not a hypocrite. As a matter of fact, I don't find you hypocritical in your posting history... I think we remain fairly consistent.

Old 08-03-2021, 11:16 AM

3,852 posts, read 4,519,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstermagnet View Post
His decision, along with all his other friends and parents, based on common sense and research. He doesn't get his marching orders from Tucker Carlson. Speaking of TDS, another BS red herring you're so shamelessly trying to deflect with, explain the "but Trump deserves the credit for the fast vaccines" and then "but we don't trust da gubmint so won't take it." How often do you right wing lemmings open your mouths to change feet? Every day! Original hoaxer Lindsey Graham bowing in thanks for his vax today...classic.

[IMG][/IMG]
15 year olds can make their own health decisions based on research, huh? What research educated him as to the potential long terms effects of the vaccine (there is no research, FYI)? Did he forget to read the commonly sense statistics that show his age group has close to zero risk from the virus? I'm sure having you as a father had no effect on his decision.

Tucker is not against the vaccine. Neither is Trump. Neither is any other prominent Republican. All 27 Republican governors have strongly encouraged it and had photo ops getting it themselves. I think you might find this article interesting, since it goes beyond the take that only people on the right are unvaccinated.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/31/u...americans.html

Here in New York, for example, The Bronx and Brooklyn are the most under-vaccinated. Definitely a hotbed of Tucker viewers there! Only 60% of NYC Department of Education employees are vaccinated. You know those NYC teachers, notorious right wingers!

You constantly complain about this forum "declining" and I think it's just you getting tired of being called out on midwit takes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island