Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2023, 02:41 AM

5,822 posts, read 2,943,117 times

Advertisements

Best thing you can do is teach your kids key basic principles. Your child will be live you more than a teacher if you are on good terms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2023, 10:11 AM

427 posts, read 154,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Because Project Veritas doesn't expose anything, they selectively edit the living hell out of everything they do.
Yeah, I'm sure that's what they told you. Good job repeating the party line, you get a treat.

I've seen a good amount of their stuff. A lot of it isn't the "gotcha" they portray it to be, typically because they person they're interviewing isn't as high up on the food chain as they imply, or because you could I guess allow that the interviewee is lying/bragging because they are trying to impress their "date" (the interviewer). But I've never seen anything that was edited to purposely distort what the interviewee was saying to fit a false narrative. That's what the MSM does.

Old 03-15-2023, 12:17 PM

1,307 posts, read 1,664,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy84 View Post
this "video" is clearly edited to fit an agenda.

I mean the guy being interviewed changes outfits midway through. let's see the whole interview not selective editing
Of course it was selectively edited. Do you want to watch them discuss their home life?

The edits won't change the fact that Casamento supports woke ideology and influences curriculum choices based on it, he also supports hiring practices based on someone's political beliefs prioritized over their skillset and he states a number of employees at his level meet to discuss the strengthening of curriculums influenced by woke ideology.

No amount of editing will change what Casamento clearly expressed.

Old 03-15-2023, 01:15 PM

6,384 posts, read 13,158,192 times
Tbh I’m just so sick of all this “woke” theory Bs.
Hate it, hate it, hate it!!

Old 03-15-2023, 04:17 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powell on Property View Post
Yeah, I'm sure that's what they told you. Good job repeating the party line, you get a treat.

I've seen a good amount of their stuff. A lot of it isn't the "gotcha" they portray it to be, typically because they person they're interviewing isn't as high up on the food chain as they imply, or because you could I guess allow that the interviewee is lying/bragging because they are trying to impress their "date" (the interviewer). But I've never seen anything that was edited to purposely distort what the interviewee was saying to fit a false narrative. That's what the MSM does.
Everything they do is selective editing to play a game of "gotcha" misquote people, take things our of contest. It is exactly how O'Keefe operates.

Old 03-15-2023, 04:25 PM

22,187 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
Yup, while we are at it, let's mandate that we teach every family has a mother, father two kids and a white picket fence, anything else isn't a family. Let's not teach the Civil War, slavery, Jim Crow, Women's suffrage or any of that. After all any of that being mentioned appears to be considered 'woke', and we can't have any mention of others not being treated equally now can we.

Old 03-15-2023, 05:12 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticpearl View Post
Lol that would be incorrect.
No that is actually correct, James O'Keefe has a long history of junk investigations and cherry picking comments. He was recently fired by the way.

Old 03-15-2023, 05:13 PM

57,269 posts, read 26,199,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocafeller05 View Post
I guess supporting equity and diversity is now woke, so be it.

Old 03-15-2023, 05:40 PM

6,384 posts, read 13,158,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I guess supporting equity and diversity is now woke, so be it.
Nice try but it’s way above and beyond that. But keep believing what you want.

Old 03-15-2023, 09:33 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,770,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Everything they do is selective editing to play a game of "gotcha" misquote people, take things our of contest. It is exactly how O'Keefe operates.
O'Keefe isn't even part of project veritas anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island