Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 04:20 PM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpsma View Post
You seem to be overly emotional about this issue. I certainly do not want to sweep this under the rug. The woman has done wrong. However, we should not consider animals in the same light as humans.
I consider animals ABOVE humans. Maybe equal with children.
Sorry, but that's how it is.

Old 11-09-2009, 06:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,439 times
This whole family needs to be euthanized but not without experiencing some of what they gave those poor animals......Crimes to animals should be dealt with the same as if she had killed a person.

Old 11-09-2009, 06:44 PM

939 posts, read 2,681,376 times
If it was my dog, I'd just tell my wife to have bail cash ready

Old 11-09-2009, 09:43 PM

2,845 posts, read 10,511,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter B View Post
If it was my dog, I'd just tell my wife to have bail cash ready
Same here....then again, this woman obviously has some serious psychological issues. This isn't something normal people do, even normal scumbags.

Also, if you were to tell me this incident happened but asked me to guess where on LI it occured, Selden probably would have been one of my first guesses. Driving around the landlocked areas of Suffolk sometimes feels more like I'm watching the movie Gummo through my windshield.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:08 AM

1,056 posts, read 2,141,125 times
any person that harms an animal should be hung by thier toes and dropped into a lions den.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:23 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,341,448 times
Well last night they reported that people wrote Guilty and Killer on her mailbox. Not sure what else they've done to the property. On one hand this is what happens when they announce the address of the perpetrator. On the other hand, it lets me know where this happened so if that house does go up for sale, I bypass that home.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:33 AM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Well last night they reported that people wrote Guilty and Killer on her mailbox. Not sure what else they've done to the property. On one hand this is what happens when they announce the address of the perpetrator. On the other hand, it lets me know where this happened so if that house does go up for sale, I bypass that home.
She's lucky that's all they did.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Also, if a house on the same block goes on sale, anyone looking in Selden should bypass it too. I am sure Jabba the Hut/animal killer will stay there til she dies. She's probably living for free in there.

As for people writing graffiti ON the property, this reminds me of the Hofstra rape allegation where one of the accused's father talked about receiving letters at their house (before the victim recanted) heaping all kinds of abuse on his son.

I am sure she is going to get plenty of letters from all over!

Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,341,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Also, if a house on the same block goes on sale, anyone looking in Selden should bypass it too. I am sure Jabba the Hut/animal killer will stay there til she dies. She's probably living for free in there.

As for people writing graffiti ON the property, this reminds me of the Hofstra rape allegation where one of the accused's father talked about receiving letters at their house (before the victim recanted) heaping all kinds of abuse on his son.

I am sure she is going to get plenty of letters from all over!
I stand corrected. I would avoid the whole block.

Even if that house is sold and you buy it, people won't realize that and still vandalize the property even though you're not her.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:38 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,305,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean sean sean sean View Post
Same here....then again, this woman obviously has some serious psychological issues. This isn't something normal people do, even normal scumbags.

Also, if you were to tell me this incident happened but asked me to guess where on LI it occured, Selden probably would have been one of my first guesses. Driving around the landlocked areas of Suffolk sometimes feels more like I'm watching the movie Gummo through my windshield.
She's not legally insane because she knew it was wrong and tried to hide the crimes by burying the bodies, so we can't actually call her "crazy."

I never heard of that movie ... but I can imagine ...

I wouldn't have known where to guess. There are vicious people who take their problems out on helpless animals all over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island