Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2010, 01:39 AM

4 posts, read 4,449 times

Advertisements

I have a strange situation and would appreciate any guidance:
We like a property and submitted an offer on it, the escrow was
opened and after the inspection we found a lot of repairs on it.
We asked the sellers agent if the seller would repair it, they agreed
on some of the repairs and they finished some of the repairs.
We have not removed any contingency n not signed anything.
our loan or anything is not done .
In the meantime we got a call for another property which we wrote offer before this one and didnot hear anything for about a month and since it was an income property so decided to go for the new property and
we received a counter offer on the new property. But my agents broker is not in country and it's really hard to deal with her she totally unprofessinal and do whatever she likes without asking us,
the agent we have been dealing with has become impossible to work
with who is never ready to listen and just keeps on talking and screaming.
I want to file a complain also against her coz of her my wife's health is suffering now it has reach to a point that she do not want to buy any property.

Now We would like to drop the previous property and hope to get our deposit back if not full atleast some of it coz we do not even know what agent has submitted to other agent and my agent is not ready to tell us anything and before we write a counteroffer we would like to change our agent to buy the new property because it is next
to impossible to deal with her and we asked her nicely and first she agreed that we can change n she has no problam but then within a few hour time she started threatning us that she will not
cancel the previous deal and we have to do it on our own and we are still in the contingency period. What a mess and we really do not understand how is this possible I really want to file a complain. PLS HELP

Last edited by deadsoul; 06-19-2010 at 02:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2010, 07:31 AM

2,071 posts, read 2,163,071 times
Check out this website:

Filing a Complaint with the Department

Old 06-20-2010, 10:55 AM

I'll complain that is for sure but rite now what should I do I wnt to hire a good lawyer I do not care about my deposit but she is not returning my calls n not giveing me any paper work so I think it's high time we should send her a legal notice.What's say?

Old 06-20-2010, 12:59 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,163,071 times
Is your agent self-employed or does she work for a company? If she works for a company, I would contact her boss first and let them know what's going on.

Old 06-20-2010, 06:41 PM

She is not self employed and I did complain her broker b4 also she promised me she will deal with me direct but then she left country leaving me again with her same agent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles