Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2011, 09:03 AM

1 posts, read 1,001 times

Advertisements

MY ORIGIN/BIO:Today i am 15. I was raised in Sochi, the south of Russia. When i was aged 6 dad suggested that me and my mom should move over to UAE since he found decent bussiness there. So we did that, and when we finality arrived in UAE we were pretty glad because the place generally seemed like a far more wealthier place in comparison to Sochi. So we lived another several years without much complaints except the very minor ones. After that while i started reaching my age of 15. By that time the global economical crisis came in. The crisis didn't seem to damage anything my dad had in his bank account. He had a total of 1.5 million dollars in his bank account.

MY POINT:
Every year i growed. I never stopped thinking and being paranoid about my future because my current time of living never seemed to be right. The more reality i comprehended during my growth the bigger and brighter the picture of my own home and social future was. So today i'm deciding about moving over to LA when i will be atleast 18. I'm also in decision about whether i'm going to be working as an actor or a computer programist. The career thing really depend's on how affordable one of them is. So yeah my family's total money wealth is about 1.5 mill dollars. I really hope you guys could simplify me the needs to live in this state and this country in general.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles