Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 11:41 PM

5 posts, read 5,948 times

Advertisements

I could really use an answer to my parking issue. Can the HOA dictate I park my car nose first when having my car backed in makes it easier in several ways to get in & out of my car. Arizona only issuing one plate for the back of the car is where the issue started. I have both handicap plate & handicap tag to hang from mirror.My thought was perhaps the mirrored tag would identify why I am backed in. If at all possible would you provide me with the legal jargon for this issue ? Thankyou for your time, & I look forward to hearing your response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2015, 03:57 PM

7 posts, read 8,420 times
Default You don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeCalifornia View Post
What disability allows someone to be in a car but not in a 20x20 space with one side open?
Put a Sequoia and an Avalon in the garage and there is a problem. A Sequoia is 2.5 tons and huge. It's good for someone with a disability to drive because you have room to move your body to see --- when it's your neck and shoulders and back that are affected. Getting in and out is the chore. The door must be opened FULLY. With the two cars in the garage, there comes the problem --- not enough space.

I lie in the Bixby Village community in Long Beach. Our HOA Board is the biggest bunch of arrogant, ignorant losers you can find. Go figure why they get elected. They won't even believe measurements that confirm this. That God could create a bunch this stupid amazes me.

Old 03-29-2015, 03:59 PM

I wish I could. Frankly, your HOA sounds like it may be as big a bunch of idiots as those at Bixby Village in Long Beach. They are the main reason people should not by homes in communities like yours or mine/

Old 03-29-2015, 04:04 PM

In California there is a thing called the Davis-Stirling Act --- something bought and paid for by the HOAs. Davis and Stirling being two corrupt politicians. HOA. like the Bixby Village HOA, always hide behind the crock and try to use it to negate other California government and civil codes. It takes $$$$$ to take them on in court and they know it, but it can and has been done. rankly, I think HOAs should be abolished or modified so that the residents have more recourse to holding their HOA Boards accountable. As it is, these little Nazis run rampant with their arrogance and incompetence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles