Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 04:27 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,664,868 times

Advertisements

I remember this 2014 case -- somebody here was ranting about this and calling for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. No death penalty, however, since the perp was 16 at the time.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES, CA -- An 18-year-old woman was convicted Thursday of first-degree murder and other charges stemming from the 2014 killing of a USC graduate student from China who was attacked while walking to his apartment after a study session.
Alejandra Guerrero is the first of four people to be tried for the killing. She is scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 28.
Teen Convicted in Murder of USC Grad Student from China - Brentwood, CA Patch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 04:35 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,823,491 times
2 not eligible for death penalty because of age and prosecutora opted not to seek death penalty for the other two. Thanks liberals, illegal gang members once again see they can get away with cold blooded murder in California

Old 10-13-2016, 06:37 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
2 not eligible for death penalty because of age and prosecutora opted not to seek death penalty for the other two. Thanks liberals, illegal gang members once again see they can get away with cold blooded murder in California
And a proposition to repeal the death penalty is on this year's ballot. Yes, let's pay to house, clothe, feed, and medicate murderers for the rest of their lives, while they grow their criminal operation from jail!

Old 10-13-2016, 06:50 PM

Move along...nothing to see here... Suspect in fatal USC attack entered country illegally, feds say - LA Times

Old 10-13-2016, 10:34 PM

258 posts, read 195,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
And a proposition to repeal the death penalty is on this year's ballot. Yes, let's pay to house, clothe, feed, and medicate murderers for the rest of their lives, while they grow their criminal operation from jail!
.. You don't give a f about being innocent and wrongfully put to death by the death penalty...

Old 10-13-2016, 10:45 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
Quote:
We have not executed anybody for a long time.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:38 AM

LOL...someone left me an anonymous note telling me to move to Putin's Russia if I want the death penalty. I guess we're already living in Russia, since the majority of states still have the death penalty as an option.

Why are you hiding brave soul? Why aren't you proud of stridently defending a bunch of gang banging murderers who would bash an innocent 24 year-old college student over the head for no reason? And if you, courageous poster, think everyone who disagrees with you should move to Russia then you have more in common with Putin than you think! But when the ballot measure fails, feel free to practice what you preach by leaving California

Old 10-14-2016, 03:59 AM

1,166 posts, read 1,635,778 times
Quote:
LOL...someone left me an anonymous note telling me to move to Putin's Russia if I want the death penalty. I guess we're already living in Russia, since the majority of states still have the death penalty as an option.

Why are you hiding brave soul? Why aren't you proud of stridently defending a bunch of gang banging murderers who would bash an innocent 24 year-old college student over the head for no reason? And if you, courageous poster, think everyone who disagrees with you should move to Russia then you have more in common with Putin than you think! But when the ballot measure fails, feel free to practice what you preach by leaving California
Perusing the above responses, I think I may know who the sender is

Old 10-14-2016, 08:13 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
The idea that a group of four "teens" would conspire to kill an innocent person, a young person just trying to get an education and better their lives is disgusting.

These aren't 'teens' these are animals, plain and simple.

I'm sure they were arrogant enough to think they could get away with it too.
In general CA's soft on crime approach I don't think is a good one.
People are getting arrested dozens of times and just being released back to commit more crime and terrorize innocent non criminals.

Also parenting. I know the parents didn't do the crime, but who are these parents that raised such violent animals?..
People like this need to stop breeding. I see too much of this in L.A, and it's not even all about money.
It's the ghetto attitude of these parents that just don't give a F and their offspring fall into the same pattern.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:16 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Prosecutors say that after midnight on July 24, 2014, Guerrero and three men, none of whom have yet gone to trial, attacked Xinran Ji with a blue baseball bat and a wrench.

The defendants later told detectives they’d targeted Ji — a 24-year-old engineering student who had been walking home from a study group — because he was Chinese and they suspected he had money.

L.A. County Deputy Dist. Atty. John McKinney said that Guerrero talked about wanting to “flock” people, using a term for robbery, in Facebook messages written before the attack. The prosecutor said she talked about wanting to rob white and Chinese people.

Sick, racist , greedy animals . SCUM!

How could an attorney even begin to try and defend such animals?..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles