Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 05:02 PM

144 posts, read 196,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmadness77 View Post
that just seemed like another "grove" mall to me. wasn't really impressed much. but it was ok, it was kinda like a more suburban "the grove" mall, but doesn't that mall get a lot of fame on it?
Was your visit to the Sherman Oaks Galleria recently or are you referring to how it was in the past? I've personally never been there which is why I asked about it..... All I've seen is what was shown in multiple 1980's movies such as Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Valley Girl, Commando etc... Apparently it no longer really resembles an enclosed mall...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 10:08 PM

73 posts, read 93,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal88 View Post
Westfield Topanga out in Woodland Hills is pretty good. 3rd Street Promenade and Westfield Century City are nice as well.

Otherwise, I'd recommend South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island if you want to make the trek to OC.
Have you been interested in outlet shopping, cuz many in LA are really good, athough many shopping malls (especially indoor ones) start to lose service and eventually die within the next few years (or even decades) if there's no way to revitalize those shopping centers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles