Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 01:19 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,298,788 times

Advertisements

You can see dancers at Sinsations. They are mostly black, but there are a few Caucasian dancers every so often. It is a bikini bar, and they dance for tips- no set lap dance price.

If you like strip clubs, just do the drive to Atlanta- much more fun and the women are more attractive, not too mention tons of clubs to choose from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 04:03 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACON88 View Post
its funny how a country FOUNDED on the Christian faith has know turned its back on its very foundation. We ALL need Jesus, some are just too stubborn to admit it.
The Roanoke (island) and Jamestown colonies were not founded on Christian faith and happened before Plymouth colony...

To add to the why no strip clubs, the one's in middle are an either or thing, either fully nude or alcohol. That is not the case in Atlanta...

Old 11-25-2008, 12:33 AM

283 posts, read 1,193,613 times
Macon doesn't want or need such. Have you even been in those 2 strip clubs in Byron? I fear what the girls would look like considering the girls they have posted on roadway signs. They appear to be some of the nastiest truck stop diesel sucking toothless hags Mid-GA has to offer.

GA has some very beautiful women. Some of best I've seen around the world come from GA. Fortunately a large majority respect themselves enough to at least portray an image of such respect. Besides why in the world would you pay for some nasty A** WH*** to only dance and grind on your leg or lap when there's enough girls willing to give more than a show for free. Even my dog will hump you leg if that's all you want. I won't even charge you for it but cash tips are certainly appreciated.

Find a real woman to keep you happy and you'll never care to go anywhere but home. Sure they are hard to find but with such a large majority of folks wanting trash it is of course easier to find trash.

And real Christians prefer to do a lot more than merely thump the Bible. Maybe try understanding what's on the inside rather than thump it. If nothing else It does tell some of the greatest stories ever told. That way if you don't get anything out of It, at least you were entertained. From your OP that appears to be all you are after anyway.

Best of luck to ya and I'll certainly pray that you never injure both hands at once.

Old 11-28-2008, 08:19 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleswanson View Post
Macon doesn't want or need such. Have you even been in those 2 strip clubs in Byron? I fear what the girls would look like considering the girls they have posted on roadway signs. They appear to be some of the nastiest truck stop diesel sucking toothless hags Mid-GA has to offer.

GA has some very beautiful women. Some of best I've seen around the world come from GA. Fortunately a large majority respect themselves enough to at least portray an image of such respect. Besides why in the world would you pay for some nasty A** WH*** to only dance and grind on your leg or lap when there's enough girls willing to give more than a show for free. Even my dog will hump you leg if that's all you want. I won't even charge you for it but cash tips are certainly appreciated.

Find a real woman to keep you happy and you'll never care to go anywhere but home. Sure they are hard to find but with such a large majority of folks wanting trash it is of course easier to find trash.

And real Christians prefer to do a lot more than merely thump the Bible. Maybe try understanding what's on the inside rather than thump it. If nothing else It does tell some of the greatest stories ever told. That way if you don't get anything out of It, at least you were entertained. From your OP that appears to be all you are after anyway.

Best of luck to ya and I'll certainly pray that you never injure both hands at once.
Macon doesn't want one? I'd say they need to vote on that...Macon doesn't NEED one? Macon doesn't NEED virtually anything...I'd think in the current economy, Macon having one would have more positives than negatives. I think it would greatly increase Macon's economy and increase jobs. Not just the strippers, but there's bouncers, bar tenders waitress's, lower-upper management and back office administration jobs. More people will stay in lodging and visit restaurants and local shops during their stay.

There are two ends of the spectrum when it comes to these types of establishments...What's commonly known as a strip club which can be a hole in the wall low budget place where the truck drivers and druggies hang out. And a gentlemen club which generally has a very high cover charge and usually a dress code. Unlike the strip club, these are usually multi-million dollar places and tend to be more tolerated then it's counterpart.

As far as finding a real woman that we'll never want to leave home...I offer this challenge to any female...Tell your significant other you're looking to spice things up and want his thoughts about bringing in another girl into the bedroom. As long as he doesn't think it's a trap, it doesn't matter if you're 18-60, you'll be in for a rude awakening...The overwealming majority of the rich and famous are swingers/engage in orgies and are not monogamous...We're just too over sexualized...

Old 01-14-2012, 08:22 PM

2 posts, read 21,806 times
you sound like a real winner dude? you actually sound like a real loser! million dollar swinger? you live in a fantasy bro, just saying. most million dollar dude care very little about sex at all, they care about money, thats why they a rich. they did not waste time on fetal world pleasures! your post sound actually very uneducated, back room, bar tender, dreaming! probably a military moron who thinks he is smart becasue he is part of armed force! CORN WHOLE! what an idiot.

Old 01-14-2012, 08:25 PM

2 posts, read 21,806 times
i swear, that has got to be the dumbest post, and rationality i have ever heard! in fact, i think i am stupider for having read it! it people like that that make aids, and herpes commercial having to be broadcast on national TV all the time. wake up dreamer, before you are another statistic.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:28 PM

33 posts, read 66,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy jwc View Post
i swear, that has got to be the dumbest post, and rationality i have ever heard! in fact, i think i am stupider for having read it! it people like that that make aids, and herpes commercial having to be broadcast on national TV all the time. wake up dreamer, before you are another statistic.

Meltdown much?

Old 02-27-2012, 08:48 AM

783 posts, read 1,161,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdaddy View Post
Macon is so big and it hasn't not one strip club, whats that about? Alittle small town like byron has 2 strip clubs. Macon should have them also. I guess all the bible thumpers have took over.... That explains why macon is one of the most crime cities in the US of A. Does anyone have answers to this?
I notice the opening post is from 2008... hpw about an update, are there *still* no strip clubs in Macon?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Macon