Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 08:28 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,975,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramamama6685 View Post
Welcome to our little family, arzachena. So ran the board meetup by my DH. He's not sure if we can make it up. Just saving up as much money as possible to make it so.

dramamama - You all can stay at my house, we have an extra bedroom and I think Molly said there was room at her Eastport house.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2008, 09:37 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,526,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post
dramamama - You all can stay at my house, we have an extra bedroom and I think Molly said there was room at her Eastport house.
Thanks, corgis!!! (Shh..don't tell, but per corgis' earlier post.. I already let DH Know that's where we would probably stay!!!) Have some reps and thanks again for the offer. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Old 02-10-2008, 10:01 AM

5,245 posts, read 16,444,613 times
Quote:
Looks like it will be June and in Eastport and you are very welcome to come and join us - we're all ya-ya's and yo-yo's, welcome to the group.
June??? Oh.......................... My birthday is in June. Think hubby'd let us go there for a birthday gift?? Maybe we can make it......... April wouldn't have worked - already have another vacation planned.

June huh?? I just might be there! Can we sticky this thread to the top? I'd like to keep an eye on it. I'm thinking in June we really could make it!!

Old 02-10-2008, 07:55 PM

380 posts, read 1,179,448 times
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to make the June Ya-Ya's reunion. I will be between work projects in April, so I'll probably be scheduling my trip for that month. By June I should be knee-deep into another project and unable to get away for the two weeks I'd like to spend exploring the state. There's talk of another reunion in September for a festival, yes? Maybe I can make it back up then. If I can't make it to either reunion, maybe I'll at least be able to meet a few of you for some drinks, coffee, or Lobstah. I'll spend a few days in Belfast and Eastport. I may also stop in Portland, Blue Hill, Brooklin, Rockland, Camden, and Lubec. And of course, I have to see Acadia. I have so many places I want to go on my trip, I'm not sure how much I'll get to see inland. Central Maine, Western Maine, and The County may have to wait for the next trip.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:22 AM

312 posts, read 726,470 times
Hiya everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while....hope I'm still in the yah yah club....

The hubster and I and our 17-year-old son are gonna vacation in Eastport this summer from July 12-19....

Any chance of a get together around then?

We wanna scope out the area this summer to hopefully be moving to Eastport the summer of 2009 when our son graduates high school.......he's now thinking of entering the Coast Guard (instead of the Navy) and t'would be really cool if he could work out of Eastport CG after we move there....

Anyone else gonna visit around then?

...Sue

Old 03-03-2008, 10:25 AM

Sue

I'll be there, molly will be there, MeanMe and spouse will be there in July at that time.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:28 PM

312 posts, read 726,470 times
Quote:
Sue

I'll be there, molly will be there, MeanMe and spouse will be there in July at that time.
Cool! Where and when should we all meet?

Are you guys all lookin' to move to Eastport too and, if so, when?

We're gonna be staying at a place thru House Checkers called Down East Cottage which is on Water Street but I'm not sure of the address, however, it's supposed to be about a 5 minute walk from downtown Eastport....

....Sue

Old 03-06-2008, 12:38 PM

Didn't want this thread to get buried - so we have a consenus for June - there are 4 Saturdays in June, anyone have a preference?

Tapestry - Several of us probably know where you are staying but we would know it from the street address and not the name of the cottage, do you know the house number on Water Street?

The reunion in June in no way precludes meetings in Eastport in other months this summer and fall.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:30 PM

263 posts, read 616,985 times
Default Saturday

I have an open calendar for the month of June. So any Saturday will work for me.

Old 03-08-2008, 05:27 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,526,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapestry View Post
Cool! Where and when should we all meet?

Are you guys all lookin' to move to Eastport too and, if so, when?

We're gonna be staying at a place thru House Checkers called Down East Cottage which is on Water Street but I'm not sure of the address, however, it's supposed to be about a 5 minute walk from downtown Eastport....

....Sue
LOL.. almost all of Eastport is within 5 minutes of "downtown", that is the beauty of it. Are we looking at early, mid or late June for the board bash or have we moved to July?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine