Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 01:22 PM

107 posts, read 226,500 times

Advertisements

I am Deidra, a friend of Stacie's and am writing this for her.

OH NO EL!!! Thank God her chiropractor was on the ball...I work for a chiro and we are both IMPRESSED. I am the closest in proximity and will offer any assistance I can, well wishes, etc. I'd offer a trip, but, trips seem to be my specialty. Shortly after I posted about my right hand, I tripped over the cat, landed badly trying to protect the right hand and fractured two bones and tore the ligaments in my left wrist. I now have a hard cast on my left arm and a splint on my right hand. Us Texas girls are falling apart!! Missing all my Maine friends and the use of my paws for the internet! THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO EL and may we both be back in full force soon!!

Oh yeah and count me in on the ya-ya tour

I (Deidra) read this whole thing to her and see now why she's Maine this and Maine that all the time. I'm checking her email and helping her dress and she finally made me check this for her. She says I should have checked it DAYS ago....guess I'll be here everyday now!

Stacie & Deidra
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 01:27 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,102,570 times
Stacie... OMGosh honey! I was missing you and wondering where you were....I thought maybe you'd gone on vacation somewhere I'm sorry--thank goodness you have Deidra! We're missing you....get well soon, we'll be thinking of you

Old 02-08-2008, 03:38 PM

2,133 posts, read 5,877,896 times
OMGosh, what great news Molly! Thank you for letting us know that the procedure went well and our El is on her way to recovery. I'm sure she must be going nuts just lying there, and no shower! Jeesh, that'll make you feel even worse!!

Hope to see Tammy back here really soon

Old 02-08-2008, 04:46 PM

307 posts, read 1,589,710 times
Default Great news!

Glad to hear El is on the mend and will be seeing her kids soon. I know they'll feel better when they see she's ok for themselves.
All the best

Old 02-08-2008, 04:49 PM

2,724 posts, read 6,426,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjlcu View Post
Shortly after I posted about my right hand, I tripped over the cat, landed badly trying to protect the right hand and fractured two bones and tore the ligaments in my left wrist.
Stacie, we pray that you are on the mend and get to Maine soon.
E, I hope you are well soon and remember you are in our prayers.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:51 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,384,753 times
Quote:
I am Deidra, a friend of Stacie's and am writing this for her.

OH NO EL!!! Thank God her chiropractor was on the ball...I work for a chiro and we are both IMPRESSED. I am the closest in proximity and will offer any assistance I can, well wishes, etc. I'd offer a trip, but, trips seem to be my specialty. Shortly after I posted about my right hand, I tripped over the cat, landed badly trying to protect the right hand and fractured two bones and tore the ligaments in my left wrist. I now have a hard cast on my left arm and a splint on my right hand. Us Texas girls are falling apart!! Missing all my Maine friends and the use of my paws for the internet! THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO EL and may we both be back in full force soon!!

Oh yeah and count me in on the ya-ya tour

I (Deidra) read this whole thing to her and see now why she's Maine this and Maine that all the time. I'm checking her email and helping her dress and she finally made me check this for her. She says I should have checked it DAYS ago....guess I'll be here everyday now!

Stacie & Deidra
I am sorry you're in such a fix Stacie!! I hope you heal quickly and well. Deidra, Thank you so much for letting us know what happened! Best to you both, msina

Old 02-08-2008, 05:44 PM

6,631 posts, read 13,544,749 times
My goodness Stacie! You poor thing! Deidra, there's always room for one more if you decide you want to come to maine. Texas women certainly are struggling. A good friend in Arlington had a stroke last week.

El, I hope you're home by now. Don't forget to rest.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:47 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,384,753 times
Great post 7th!! It made me smile.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:03 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,082,573 times
Quote:
I'd offer a trip, but, trips seem to be my specialty. Shortly after I posted about my right hand, I tripped over the cat, landed badly trying to protect the right hand and fractured two bones and tore the ligaments in my left wrist. I now have a hard cast on my left arm and a splint on my right hand.
Oh, no, Stacy! I know *exactly* what that's like. It's bad enough to have one hand munged (especially the primary), but both at the same time... I feel for you, I really do.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:39 PM

7,395 posts, read 13,102,570 times
7th gen she's gonna love that!! You are all so great And Deidre, Maine Writer is right...we would love to have you come up too Maine Writer I'm sorry to hear about your friend in Arlington--I hope it all turns out ok
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine