Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 05:59 PM

7,732 posts, read 12,631,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by $mk8795 View Post
A lot of people from Virginia(and other parts of the deep South) have a hidden dislike of Maryland and will find any excuse to made stereotypical/negative comments about Maryland and deny the FACT that Maryland is a Southern State........
I've been to Maryland. Particularly Baltimore and can tell you and anyone else that Maryland is NOT in the south!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2011, 06:16 PM

7,031 posts, read 11,326,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
I've been to Maryland. Particularly Baltimore and can tell you and anyone else that Maryland is NOT in the south!
You've been to Maryland? Looks like we have found the authority on our state! Where have you been hiding all this time?

Old 03-27-2011, 06:43 PM

396 posts, read 1,105,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htownterp View Post
Wow, some of you should spend some time in Virginia places like Richmond, Petersburg, Emporia, Newport News, Danville, Hampton, and SW VA, etc. if you think MD is ghetto. Sheesh.
I am not that poster, but...I have lived in several of the aforementioned areas, and can confirm that parts of PG County and many parts of Montgomery County...are JUST like them. Which I didn't realize until I moved here. If I had...wouldn't have moved here in the first place, that's for sure!!!

Old 03-27-2011, 08:04 PM

382 posts, read 1,206,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htownterp View Post
Wow, some of you should spend some time in Virginia places like Richmond, Petersburg, Emporia, Newport News, Danville, Hampton, and SW VA, etc. if you think MD is ghetto. Sheesh.
My hometown is in that list, and you're right!

Old 03-27-2011, 08:17 PM

2,330 posts, read 4,405,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
And I can tell you and the rest of the Maryland haters from the Deep South that there is no way to defeat the FACT that Maryland is a Southern State......

If Maryland is not a Southern State then Texas is a West Coast State.........

Old 03-27-2011, 08:20 PM

13,728 posts, read 15,778,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by $mk8795 View Post
And I can tell you and the rest of the Maryland haters from the Deep South that there is no way to defeat the FACT that Maryland is a Southern State......

If Maryland is not a Southern State then Texas is a West Coast State.........
Have you ever made a useful post? All I ever see is garbage when your name pops up. Could you point me toward a post where you aren't complaining about something? Point me to a post where you say something good about anything?

Old 03-27-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
You've been to Maryland? Looks like we have found the authority on our state! Where have you been hiding all this time?
Probably in some trailer park community along a Dirt Road near Terrell, TX.......

Old 03-27-2011, 08:28 PM

7,031 posts, read 11,326,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDAllstar View Post
Have you ever made a useful post? All I ever see is garbage when your name pops up. Could you point me toward a post where you aren't complaining about something? Point me to a post where you say something good about anything?
Maybe, he keeps posting things like that because he gets such a reaction from some people

I wouldn't make it a habit of following him from thread to thread. You will only frustrate yourself. Take it for what it is, funny, vitriolic, and sometimes a non-sequitor from the topic at hand.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnielisabeth View Post
I am not that poster, but...I have lived in several of the aforementioned areas, and can confirm that parts of PG County and many parts of Montgomery County...are JUST like them. Which I didn't realize until I moved here. If I had...wouldn't have moved here in the first place, that's for sure!!!
Fairfax County, Prince William County, Arlington, Loudon County, Stafford County, and Alexandria All have some very undesirable areas that would make Montgomery County and Prince Georges County look like Beverly Hills and Bel Air.........

Old 03-27-2011, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDAllstar View Post
Why do I get this funny feeling that you agree with the Maryland Haters that beLIEve that Montgomery County and Prince Georges County is Ghetto........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland