Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 06:27 PM

66 posts, read 87,508 times

Advertisements

You are strident and unlikeable. You appear to think everybody is out to get the gays and blacks but you haven't proved this at all and it is odd you are thinking about it at all.

Why are you so angry about this? It isn't likely to happen and if it does happen it isn't going to affect your life, it will just make it even easier to elect an Obama Jr. governor every few years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2013, 06:38 PM

1,719 posts, read 2,737,640 times
I know it would never come to any succession, but if it did it would really suck to lose the prettiest part of the state.

I don't think it is so much a Western MD. vs, suburban Maryland thing as it is everybody else vs. Montgomery County. Heck, half of metro Baltimore is as blue-collar as any back water in western Maryland or the Eastern Shore. Large chunks of Baltimore Co., Anne Arundel, Harford, Carroll, and western Howard are about as conservative as they get.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:45 PM

6,999 posts, read 11,293,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I know there aren't many gays and blacks there, thats my point. Doesn't seem odd to you that these secessionists are so looking forward to being part of a state that is 45% nonwhite to a state at about maybe 2%. That's cute how you right wingers like to call anyone not sticking to right wing orthodoxy "obnoxious". Wow and just joined, another random conservative with 10 posts in the Maryland forum! That's quite remarkable how there are at least 10 new conservatives a month in the Maryland forum who agree with everything Westsideboy says and disappear just as fast as they appear, couldn't possibly be sock puppet accounts

Always with the personal attacks with no substance. I'd be happy to let Western Maryland go in the same way a rich guy would be glad if his methhead mooch son got a job and moved out but you have to admit the secessionists aren't exactly our higher class citizens, generally bitter Tea Party types. You calling me a village idiot isn't a childish insult in your mind. Then again your mind thinks gays should be forbidden to marry so that would give people an indicator of the mentality of these secessionists.
We are well past the point of me trying to connect with you on any kind of personal or intellectual level. All you have proven you can do is throw around childish insults, so I treat you as a child that understands nothing but the ruler slap. Change your behavior, and mine will change towards you.

As for sock puppets, I have no need. This is just recreation. You know, the invincibly ignorant boaster TRIES to insult my home place, so I make him look like more of a fool than he does to himself. Heck, at this point you are seeing conspiracies of other posters creating fake accounts just to gore you. Priceless, just priceless.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:47 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWatchMan96 View Post
You are strident and unlikeable. You appear to think everybody is out to get the gays and blacks but you haven't proved this at all and it is odd you are thinking about it at all.

Why are you so angry about this? It isn't likely to happen and if it does happen it isn't going to affect your life, it will just make it even easier to elect an Obama Jr. governor every few years.
You seem to know a great deal about me for having 11 posts and being a *cough* new user *cough* Wonders just never cease, such an amazing coincidence that conservatives outnumber liberals on the MD forum 5-1, I think I'm going to call Ripley's Believe it or not and inform them of this great coincidence. Enjoy your DAY on City-Data

Old 09-12-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
You seem to know a great deal about me for having 11 posts and being a *cough* new user *cough* Enjoy your DAY on City-Data
How does somebody nasty like you manage to survive on here.

I've read 3 of your posts on here and each one you are just insulting people. You don't know anybody in western maryland but you've called them racist, anti-gay, and then you said they mooch off the urban areas of the state.

It would be interesting to see if you run your mouth like this when you get off the internet.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
We are well past the point of me trying to connect with you on any kind of personal or intellectual level. All you have proven you can do is throw around childish insults, so I treat you as a child that understands nothing but the ruler slap. Change your behavior, and mine will change towards you.

As for sock puppets, I have no need. This is just recreation. You know, the invincibly ignorant boaster TRIES to insult my home place, so I make him look like more of a fool than he does to himself. Heck, at this point you are seeing conspiracies of other posters creating fake accounts just to gore you. Priceless, just priceless.
I didnt mention you, insult you or address you in any way on this thread but you feel the need to obsess over me and assume anything I say is directed to you. I'm glad to see how much I am on your mind. Why do you even care if someone insults your home place or town? You didn't build it and don't have godlike powers controlling it, its quite illogical to take offense at someone talking about a patch of dirt with buildings on it

Old 09-12-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
How does somebody nasty like you manage to survive on here.

I've read 3 of your posts on here and each one you are just insulting people. You don't know anybody in western maryland but you've called them racist, anti-gay, and then you said they mooch off the urban areas of the state.

It would be interesting to see if you run your mouth like this when you get off the internet.
Enjoy your time here bud

Old 09-12-2013, 07:06 PM

this guy needs to get some anger management guidance. dude seems to think everybody out to get him because he is gay, and he sees himself as some kind of victim. paranoia = self destroyer

he's just accused everybody in western maryland of being anti-black, anti-gay, and a freeloader. Then he lobbies for other people to be banned. I love that.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:11 PM

6,999 posts, read 11,293,992 times
Quote:
I didnt mention you, insult you or address you in any way on this thread but you feel the need to obsess over me and assume anything I say is directed to you. I'm glad to see how much I am on your mind. Why do you even care if someone insults your home place or town? You didn't build it and don't have godlike powers controlling it, its quite illogical to take offense at someone talking about a patch of dirt with buildings on it
Because I have one.

This is your pattern, you post something derogatory towards conservatives or rural parts of the state that is a complete non-sequitur to the thread. We were discussing a rather unlikely proposal that 5 counties would break away from Maryland and form their own state. Your response? Comments about gay marriage, blacks, meth addicts, endemic poverty, all of which are intended to demean others. It is rude, untrue, uncalled for, and won't be tolerated.

Go back to posting about bedding girls, how it is OK to date your cousin, and making insinuations about playing with yourself.

Quote:
Im pretending the woman the OP described is Sofia Vergara, I'll type the rest of this message when my right hand is fre
Yoga pants, leggings, tights, etc as pants

These are topics that are more suited to your maturity level than state politics.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:17 PM

Quote:
this guy needs to get some anger management guidance. dude seems to think everybody out to get him because he is gay, and he sees himself as some kind of victim. paranoia = self destroyer

he's just accused everybody in western maryland of being anti-black, anti-gay, and a freeloader. Then he lobbies for other people to be banned. I love that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
Because I have one.

This is your pattern, you post something derogatory towards conservatives or rural parts of the state that is a complete non-sequitur to the thread. We were discussing a rather unlikely proposal that 5 counties would break away from Maryland and form their own state. Your response? Comments about gay marriage, blacks, meth addicts, endemic poverty, all of which are intended to demean others. It is rude, untrue, uncalled for, and won't be tolerated.

Go back to posting about bedding girls, how it is OK to date your cousin, and making insinuations about playing with yourself.

Yoga pants, leggings, tights, etc as pants

These are topics that are more suited to your maturity level than state politics.
Wait am I a self loathing gay or a pervert who constantly obsesses over women? That's quite a bone of contention, looks like you guys can't be besties anymore
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland