Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 11:09 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
If he is found guilty, he should get the same sentence as any of us would get...no more, no less. No special favors because he is wealthy, famous and influential.

I agree but he has already been given "special treatment" .. His was the first name of the suspects that were released or "leaked"? Maybe since he is a high profile his name was tossed out? I would hate to think that his name was released due to the fact that he favors our President and it was done as some type of social justice punishment.

Who knows but shame on Kraft. One would think that will his money he could have had a "lady" come to his mansion or perhaps even have a woman on his staff? Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking his staff as in a chauffeur, maid, gardener etc..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2019, 11:29 AM

11,063 posts, read 12,456,973 times
There aren't many net worths bigger than Krafty Bob's, but there are certainly many bigger names. Could be anyone.

Old 02-24-2019, 12:26 PM

2,096 posts, read 3,810,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimmy24 View Post
There aren't many net worths bigger than Krafty Bob's, but there are certainly many bigger names. Could be anyone.

Sure there are,his net worth is 6.2 billion. Compared to Bill Gates and Warren Buffett who are in the 80-90 billion range and Jeff Bezos who's around 150 billion Kraft isn't even in the same league.

With all his money you'd think he'd be smarter than this. I mean why not either take them out on your yacht or private jet or back to your mansion? Guys like him "think" they're untouchable because of their money and ego. We're not just talking about some high end prostitue here,these were sex slaves forced into doing this. I don't see him buying his way out of this one especially since there's video surveillance tape. Also the NFL needs to grow a pair and make a stand on this because they can not come down on players who are in domestic disputes yet turn a blind eye to an NFL owner. Again if this were just some prostitution ring it's not that big a deal,the old guys lonely and horny but considering these were woman forced into this it's a whole different ball game.

ETA...Just saw this article stating they have him on video going there 2 times! Once for a half hour $59.00 and once for $79.00 for an hour. LOL cheapskate with all that money you're highering low end prostitutes, you deserve to get caught!

Quote:
Mr Kraft, 77, faces two counts of soliciting sex from a prostitute. The billionaire is one of two dozen men who were arrested for allegedly paying $59 (£45) for a half-hour and $79 (£60) for an hour of sex at Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Florida.

Jupiter police chief Daniel Kerr said Mr Kraft as subject to misdemeanour charges based on two separate alleged visits to the spa.

“We have two,” Mr Kerr said, regarding the two counts of soliciting sex against Mr Kraft. “Two different visits. … We’re as equally stunned as everybody else.”

Detective Andrew Sharp said the billionaire was caught on surveillance video.

“The question was, does the video contain Mr Kraft inside receiving the alleged acts. The answer to that is yes,” Mr Sharp told reporters during a press conference on Friday.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/robert-kr...175714403.html

Last edited by AzScorpion12; 02-24-2019 at 12:34 PM..

Old 02-24-2019, 03:16 PM

132 posts, read 174,358 times
I cant see why anyone cares? He is single, 77 and wanted to have sex. I would have no reason to think that he knew the woman there were in a sex trafficking ring. Even the cops admit that they said they are there freely. What john asks a woman her situation before paying the money? This apparently is a place frequented by plenty of men with $$. I think its his business and I will leave it at that

Old 02-24-2019, 03:20 PM

3,176 posts, read 3,699,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachangel View Post
I cant see why anyone cares? He is single, 77 and wanted to have sex. I would have no reason to think that he knew the woman there were in a sex trafficking ring. Even the cops admit that they said they are there freely. What john asks a woman her situation before paying the money? This apparently is a place frequented by plenty of men with $$. I think its his business and I will leave it at that
He's not that stupid. He can't pretend he didn't know what was going on. He also was a donor to charities that fought exploitation of human trafficking victims. His awareness of the situation exceeds that of the average person.

Old 02-24-2019, 04:44 PM

10,024 posts, read 15,671,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm84 View Post
His awareness of the situation exceeds that of the average person.
I guess not when he's horny.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:07 AM

15,802 posts, read 20,513,219 times
All I know is I have my popcorn ready for this when it starts to unfold

Old 02-25-2019, 07:18 AM

2,176 posts, read 1,325,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer2 View Post
Disgusting on many levels
It is a healthy, the most natural behavior:his beloved wife has died- let us see - what are his options?
A girlfriend who demands marriage, children, position, money?
“ Gold diggers”?- see above or below.
Legal prostitutes in Nevada mentioned by someone? - Followed by “ tell all interviews”?( that is how Stormy Daniels got her “break”)
Everybody needs a human touch once in a while...

Discreet quick encounter with non English speaking woman seemed more honest...
Embarrassing not for Kraft, but for our LEO who needs private moments video to stop “ sex trafficking”- that is disgusting to this taxpayer...

Old 02-25-2019, 07:26 AM

11,063 posts, read 12,456,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer1K View Post
Sure there are,his net worth is 6.2 billion. Compared to Bill Gates and Warren Buffett who are in the 80-90 billion range and Jeff Bezos who's around 150 billion Kraft isn't even in the same league.
My point was that there are TONS of people with 1/8 his net worth who are objectively more famous and more culturally influential than Robert Kraft ever has been or ever will be.

Old 02-25-2019, 09:11 AM

1,899 posts, read 1,405,307 times
outrage culture is extremely tiresome
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts