Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 10:01 AM
Status: "‘But who is the land for? The sun and the sea for?’" (set 2 days ago)

6,835 posts, read 6,107,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
And you had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Old 10-17-2020, 10:02 AM

5,974 posts, read 2,914,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
In my opinion true liberals aren't generally dogmatic, and generally have a wide range of viewpoints based intellectualism and wide ranging sources of information. What you're seeing mostly these days are hard-leftists; committed more to their ideology and dogma than to collaborative problem solving. Some have specific bigger agendas, and many are just brainwashed followers cause they think it makes them cool.

Old 10-17-2020, 10:07 AM

7,336 posts, read 6,961,580 times
I think Obama did more to elevate the racism flag than any man.

Old 10-17-2020, 10:23 AM

23,828 posts, read 18,984,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Shudra View Post
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
So now that your claim has been debunked, you move the goalposts and are on to the conspiracy theories? Nice...

Old 10-17-2020, 10:57 AM

21,805 posts, read 12,983,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Totally disagree, I think his intention was clear as mud. Did you not read that entire speech in the Time link?

Yes he did look very bad there, and that certainly costed him.

"Over analyzing and over intellectualizing"??? All I did was correct a piece of false information posted, I sure hope that wasn't directed at me. I don't even support Trump, but constantly repeating lies like that aids "that side" more than it detracts from.
Lmaoo if his intention was clear as mud. Then actually be clear as mud.

A refusal to say the word “I condemn white supremacist and racists” when asked tells em literally everything I need to knows zero hyperbole when I say that. Ask yourself-why wouldn’t he say that? I would imagine if he believe that he would say that. It’s a matter of morals/principles

Condeming racism and white supremacy matters more to me than you and that’s what disturbing about our society. You just care about “he looked very and there” just insane to me. Caring about how he looks rather than some many other things. It looks very bad on you, really-as a white person-to be typing what you’re typing.

Not open to interpretation here. Lines are drawn.

Old 10-17-2020, 10:58 AM

21,805 posts, read 12,983,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
She was a woman..Whats the matter with you tough liberal guys ?
Don’t care about that. Why should that make a difference?

Karma WILL find you and you WILL get what you put out. Be careful the company you keep. All that.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:26 AM

18,106 posts, read 9,429,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post

A refusal to say the word “I condemn white supremacist and racists” when asked tells em literally everything I need to knows zero hyperbole when I say that. Ask yourself-why wouldn’t he say that? I would imagine if he believe that he would say that. It’s a matter of morals/principles

Condeming racism and white supremacy matters more to me than you and that’s what disturbing about our society. You just care about “he looked very and there” just insane to me. Caring about how he looks rather than some many other things. It looks very bad on you, really-as a white person-to be typing what you’re typing.

Did you watch the Town Hall from a few nights ago?

Old 10-17-2020, 11:31 AM

2,386 posts, read 1,880,189 times
Where do you guys fall on the 8values test? Mine is pretty boring

https://8values.github.io/

Old 10-17-2020, 11:34 AM

23,828 posts, read 18,984,813 times
Quote:
"Should be condemned totally"...forgive me but I honestly can't think of any other way to interpret that.
Quote:
A refusal to say the word “I condemn white supremacist and racists” when asked tells em literally everything I need to knows zero hyperbole when I say that. Ask yourself-why wouldn’t he say that? I would imagine if he believe that he would say that. It’s a matter of morals/principles.
I have my opinions on why he refused to say it, based on 4 years of observation. You are not going to agree with it, but it's really a pointless discussion so...
Quote:

You keep ignoring the many times in the past he actually has condemned those things, including that transcript I linked. My question to you is why would I care either way, when I already made up my mind not to vote for him long before that cluster of a debate happened? Nothing wrong with sitting back and calling the odds, while keeping emotion and personal opinions out of the equation. It's nothing but a spectator sport to me at this point.

Old 10-17-2020, 11:51 AM

5,974 posts, read 2,914,665 times
Quote:
Don’t care about that. Why should that make a difference?

Karma WILL find you and you WILL get what you put out. Be careful the company you keep. All that.
Sounds like Brown shirt threats now.A little early for that but the Nazi party started before 1939.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts