Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2023, 12:21 PM

7,242 posts, read 4,556,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeePee View Post
Wow!
I did like the initial reporting of his alternative theory, but I mean that guy went pretty deep to the point where I think he may be crazy. Hes got like 5 posts a day about these peoples families, and following people to the store.

Look forward to seeing the trial, generally because I love how the defense rips apart the evidence.
I am concerned about the gov't arresting one of its critics. Especally on such a bull charge of "witness intimidation*.

I will be the first to vote this DA out as the earliest opportunity.

Thank god there was someone to point out this DA's attitude problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2023, 12:22 PM

852 posts, read 558,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I am just surprised that's what you took out of it. Why don't you just come out and say a cop is too dumb to date a professor? That's what you're insinuating anyways. If that's not what you meant then feel free to explain
And you said "both were good looking and seemed to enjoy drinking together", which sounds like a good reason for a successful marriage.

Old 10-11-2023, 12:33 PM

257 posts, read 258,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I am concerned about the gov't arresting one of its critics. Especally on such a bull charge of "witness intimidation*.

I will be the first to vote this DA out as the earliest opportunity.

Thank god there was someone to point out this DA's attitude problem.
The best and brightest are certainly not going to work at the Norfolk DA's office. I am usually not a conspiracy guy, but this case is extremely questionable. The TB stuff can be obnoxious, but he has raised some valid points

Old 10-11-2023, 12:35 PM

16,430 posts, read 8,242,983 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtPleasantDream View Post
And you said "both were good looking and seemed to enjoy drinking together", which sounds like a good reason for a successful marriage.
they never got married. They had been together a few years so clearly they had something in common.

Old 10-11-2023, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southshorebound View Post
The best and brightest are certainly not going to work at the Norfolk DA's office. I am usually not a conspiracy guy, but this case is extremely questionable. The TB stuff can be obnoxious, but he has raised some valid points
I hope someone higher up in the food chain starts doing their own independent grand jury investigation into the Norfolk DA's office.

Old 10-11-2023, 12:39 PM

16,430 posts, read 8,242,983 times
I agree that the TB guy has been obnoxious in this case. He's clearly passionate about it to the point of being obsessed. He was really going out of his way to basically harass these people who appear to be guilty...but aren't guilty yet. Showing up at kids sporting events to harass them? That's a bit much. He was stalking them. I do think this will all come out in the wash but he needed to chill. Every day he is posting something about this case...i can't even be bothered to keep up with all the details even though I am interested.

Old 10-11-2023, 12:40 PM

3,222 posts, read 2,128,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southshorebound View Post
He certainly has. But they tend to get buried in the 587 not so good points

Old 10-11-2023, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Showing up at kids sporting events to harass them? That's a bit much. He was stalking them. I do think this will all come out in the wash but he needed to chill. Every day he is posting something about this case...i can't even be bothered to keep up with all the details even though I am interested.

I agree he is obnoxious but that isn't and never will be a crime.

And any DA that is willing to use the power of the state for this needs to be fired.

There are real criminals out there.

Old 10-11-2023, 12:53 PM

He does seem to be bordering on obsession. I stopped following all the posts because they are difficult to follow and frankly the website is godawful. Still, you have to think that this case would have likely been swept under the rug without him.

Old 10-11-2023, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I hope someone higher up in the food chain starts doing their own independent grand jury investigation into the Norfolk DA's office.
A house cleaning is definitely in order, I don't see it happening, unfortunately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts