Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 02:02 PM

2,081 posts, read 5,598,734 times

Advertisements

Hawaii is not "wide open". You cannot smoke in public, and NEVER smoke in a car, even parked- that's a DUI. Some of us actually do need MMJ and know when & how to use it, not just smoke bud in the morning and stare at the fan all day while eating Oreo's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 07:36 AM

1,019 posts, read 590,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
$175.00 is a scam! All you need, friend, is a Dr. who will accept the application on your behalf...you send in $25.00 for the application and it
gets forwarded off to the State and you receive your card. There is also a
MUM clinic on the Big Island in Kona that charges $175.00...then you have an
annual $175.00 'renewal' fee...Bro...if you are spending $175.00 for a card
you are being totally ripped off and you need to slow it down and find a proper Doctor. So do yourself a big favor and cancel that appointment and keep looking. And please keep in mind that even though you have a card, doesn't mean you'll find a Landlord that won't evict if you get arrested for growing or possessing...
And...remember Marijuana use is majorly illegal in Hawaii and you can be arrested, cops on Maui are totally Anti-pot...just make a few friends and you should be fine.
Koale
Imagine that, a scam inside a scam. Nesting scams. Can I get a prescription for Medical Maker's Mark?

Old 06-29-2011, 10:33 AM

820 posts, read 3,035,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTrang View Post
Imagine that, a scam inside a scam. Nesting scams. Can I get a prescription for Medical Maker's Mark?
I'd be happy to make you a very official looking card for Medical Maker's Mark or any other brand you prefer. On special, just $175....

Old 06-29-2011, 04:36 PM

1,019 posts, read 590,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico Salsa View Post
I'd be happy to make you a very official looking card for Medical Maker's Mark or any other brand you prefer. On special, just $175....
You're quite the "giver" aren't you!!!!!

Old 03-06-2012, 09:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,184 times
I am on probation from cali. and had it transferred to hawii. I am going to a doc in kihei next week to get a recommendation. then register with the narc office in maui. then get the blue card. then get an attorney to file a motion to allow me to use MJ. Anyone out there ever filed one of these motions?

Old 03-07-2012, 12:41 AM

2,687 posts, read 7,411,110 times
Thumbs down well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoneygage View Post
I am on probation from cali. and had it transferred to hawii. I am going to a doc in kihei next week to get a recommendation. then register with the narc office in maui. then get the blue card. then get an attorney to file a motion to allow me to use MJ. Anyone out there ever filed one of these motions?
Bruddah, you can get the card and if you can find the weed...you can smoke it...but if you get caught...you're busted.
Koale

Old 07-16-2012, 03:11 PM

44 posts, read 137,791 times
so, after a year on maui, i can say that things are pretty simple if you know how to carry yourself. i was able to find good bud in my first 20 min on island, and it has been the same ever since. just don't act like a fool, be respectful, and all will b good. I've had a few minor run-ins with the cops, but never got in any trouble, cops here are cool, so just as i said before, b cool! Aloha!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui