Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 12:01 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,361,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
bob, that house has has a reputation for being haunted!
seriously if you can spend that kind of cash you need to hop on a plane, stay at the four seasons and tour the island so you know what is where and what the stores we have are. we don't have big electronic stores. you need to come see for yourself
Next five months I will be working at Walt Disney World Polynesian Resort. Starting July 23. I will have my Disney ID theme parks pass. Microsoft is in the works for buying stock back so that I may have large amounts of stock from doing the whole company and start up ideas. December time is judgment time for Microsoft and Walt Disney Company. When I turn 48 years old. I will have two years for spending money before age 50. At age 50 becoming king. Christmas in Hawaii Islands this year. The Audi A7 2012 the kind of auto for Maui. Since 1963 have been doing all the ideas for Movies, Television, Music, and whole computer industry and Walt Disney...

Very Old Island Kings could be haunting the property land.
4809 Lower Honoapilani Road
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 12:15 PM

159 posts, read 367,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Blockus View Post
Since 1963 have been doing all the ideas for Movies, Television, Music, and whole computer industry and Walt Disney...
Amazing how you came straight out of the womb and started working in those industries!?!

Old 07-15-2011, 12:46 PM

1,046 posts, read 4,895,455 times
Default Same Place! Now Discounted!

Quote:
Ref: 4809 Lower Honoapilani Road
Napili/Kahana/Honokowai Home For Sale: 4809 LOWER HONOAPIILANI ROAD, Napili/Kahana/Honokowai, in Maui, Hawaii

Don't have to dream. Just Do Ideas...

The Estate. When I was working in Denali, Alaska year 2009. This was built from own ideas. I have been doing sound bite talking out ideas for everything in Movies, Television, & Whole Computer Industry since year 1963. Even for Walt Disney. My time is up age 48 in about five months. I can start playing around with money. In two years age 50 = King. I just let Microsoft who I want as first girlfriend. The Hawaii Islands Estate is for social gatherings of Celebrities that I helped out with ideas so I can mingle very close very real. Sounds Good? Only Microsoft & SEC Knows about the wire tap into bob blockus for giving out sound bite ideas. Lucky Me..

Like the Estate Home??
Celebrities people I like for close mingling. The Celebrities that I helped out with ideas.
9 LOWER HONOAPIILANI ROAD LOWER HONOAPIILANI ROAD
See, Bob? We have the same taste! "Your" $15.9M house is the same one I posted the link to that is now being auctioned starting at $8.9M!!!

I think $8.9 is rock-bottom, but they might do better for all-cash, as is.

It's right on the water -- we drive past it every few days. Brand new, never lived-in. Just down the road from Kapalua and *celebrities* already in the neighborhood to keep you company. No joke!

Best of luck!

Old 07-15-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha_silverlining View Post
Amazing how you came straight out of the womb and started working in those industries!?!
I grew up in solid family. Everything Provided. I even had normal work jobs. At the same time coming up with sound bite ideas. Balmmer from Microsoft test me out when working at Chickfila for about 15 years. Came out with more computer start up companies. Ebay.com Google.com and so fourth. Television episodes season after season and with Movies very easy to talk out story board ideas. Music songs with Music Videos is kind of hard to think out and talk out the story board ideas.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:52 PM

1,046 posts, read 4,895,455 times
Default Perfect!

Quote:
. . . Then at age 50 becoming a King.

I have 5 to 6 months to wait and at same time continuing to work at Walt Disney World at normal job.
You will fit right in over here.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:22 PM

Is it easy to get building permit to build long professional boat dock for one single boat? Sea side estate home. The boat 89' Ferretti.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:38 PM

I like this company for Air Hawaii Islands Charter Service...
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, Hawaii Helicopter Tours, Sightseeing Helicopter Tour on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, Big Island

Old 07-15-2011, 07:08 PM

Bob's residence in Florida on the Homosassa River..

5306 south runningbrook dr homosassa - Google Maps

Old 07-16-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha_silverlining View Post
With Constructive Building Ideas from bob blockus. I have missed a few from thought but here goes. New York City World Trade Center. Trump Place. AOL Time Warner Buildings two. Chicago Sears Tower. Hilton tower Australia 70 stories. Microsoft buildings & the new Apple Macintosh corporate building. Picture Hilton Surfers Paradise...

Old 07-16-2011, 04:26 PM

The Ferry System between the Islands good for driving auto? So do not have to be stuck on Maui with your auto all the time...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui