Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2009, 04:04 PM

70 posts, read 288,031 times

Advertisements

Mahalo to all who read and posted to my moving to Maui ...

Many were very helpfull regarding my socks dilema ... Yes I did solve the problem ...I have decided to leave behind on the Oregonian shores all my tie dye underwear and matching tie dye socks ...I thought they may be a bit much for Maui ...

As far as a MAUI watch ...that where I can buy an island time watch piece..no one offered to sell one to me ... bummmmmmer ..

So I will use my own watch instead ..it has served me well .in the past ..it tells the best time ...When i am hungry I eat ..When I am tired I sleep and when my girlfriend YELLS .... I come ....

Someone offered that all I need in coming to Maui was a wallet ...That I do have ...thanx 99 cent store ...oops no advertising sorry ..

BUT I was told I need a job ... SO I am looking for a 6 figure income job ...I do have a PHD ...if that help Petty Heavy Dooood ...SO I guess that should make it easy ...While i surf the 50 odd beaches on Maui ...looking for a job ..

I was offered a part time job ...

In the past I have noticed no one sells maps of How to drive down Haleakala safely ...safety is important..
so for $19.95 a map buy one get one ..just like the infomercials ya know ..
You can get a map and a souvenier from Maui ...

Question ..do you think I need a permit to sell at the top of the volcano ..????. Damn if the government took it over ..

T MINUS 18 days till the docter signs me out ...

xstonedrocker
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Maui
View detailed profiles of: