Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 10:55 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times

Advertisements

what a shame.

Quote:
CNN has been hemorrhaging viewers since President Biden took office, with ratings down more than 50 percent in multiple categories since Inauguration Day.

The liberal network spent years attacking former President Donald Trump and the network thrived during his final days in office amid a brief post-election spike. CNN averaged 2.2 million viewers during the first three weeks of 2021, but it has averaged just one million viewers since Biden took office, a staggering decline of 54 percent.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-vi...nt-in-key-demo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2021, 11:04 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
We no longer have a circus clown in the Whitehouse. Your point?
I`m not sure what the demographics are for the 140,000 GOP members that have bailed since the Trump riot. The link that claims 140,000 isn`t working for me but this one will do. Dems should be worried about the viewership of a news network?

https://people.com/politics/data-sho...eft-the-party/

Old 04-16-2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
We no longer have a circus clown in the Whitehouse.
we absolutely do. he's such a bozo that he recently confused his granddaughter for his dead son. and he's pursuing a court-packing scheme that he previously referred to as 'boneheaded.'

Quote:
Your point?
i thought it was self explanatory, but i'll baby-walk you thru it, gooey: cnn has hemorrhaged viewers since it can't squeal insipidly about trump any more.

Quote:
I`m not sure what the demographics are for the 140,000 GOP members that have bailed since the Trump riot. The link that claims 140,000 isn`t working for me but this one will do. Dems should be worried about the viewership of a news network?
https://people.com/politics/data-sho...eft-the-party/
ooh, scary. people mag claims 100K GOP members left. from your article:

Quote:
By comparison, according to the paper, some 79,000 Democrats left the party since early January.
so 21,000 more republicans supposedly left their party than democrats? is that supposed to worry me?

and what does that have to do with cnn hemorrhaging viewers? i guess you can't address that?

Old 04-16-2021, 12:13 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
we absolutely do. he's such a bozo that he recently confused his granddaughter for his dead son. and he's pursuing a court-packing scheme that he previously referred to as 'boneheaded.'

i thought it was self explanatory, but i'll baby-walk you thru it, gooey: cnn has hemorrhaged viewers since it can't squeal insipidly about trump any more.

so 21,000 more republicans supposedly left their party than democrats? is that supposed to worry me?

and what does that have to do with cnn hemorrhaging viewers? i guess you can't address that?
I addressed it in my first sentence. A normal president who doesn`t suggest ingesting bleach and disinfectant just doesn`t draw the viewers as the circus clown. Yo Semite.

Old 04-16-2021, 03:59 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
I addressed it in my first sentence. A normal president who doesn`t suggest ingesting bleach and disinfectant just doesn`t draw the viewers as the circus clown. Yo Semite.
Not true. This is all you Libs say. Got anything else, spew it.

Old 04-16-2021, 11:48 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
Quote:

So don't you quite passionately think that Trump was by far the best president since Reagan, I mean since Abraham Lincoln?

Old 04-17-2021, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So don't you quite passionately think that Trump was by far the best president since Reagan, I mean since Abraham Lincoln?
since reagan

why do you ask? what does that have to do with the thread topic?

Old 04-22-2021, 11:11 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
No more Hate Trump TV 24,7...

Old 04-22-2021, 11:27 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Ultimately the reason is that committing outrageous behavior to draw everyone's attention because of a need to be at the center of attention and importance 100% of the time is not a core deficiency of Joe Biden's ego.

Old 04-22-2021, 11:42 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Good for CNN. It is ironic how the Left tuned in to hear TDS lies about Trump but they are tuning out when it comes to them telling lies while covering for Biden.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media