Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2023, 09:32 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,468,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Epps did and said what he did because he wanted to, no one forced him. It's hilarious but sad that the TDS crowd are very anti-personal responsibility.

Maybe the ones threatening him are those in the TDS crowd who see him as an insurrectionist who had managed to get away with it. So they not only threaten him but, like they often do, they try to make it appear that they're on the right, in their pathetic attempt to make the right look bad...aka, the Smollett gambit.
It`s hilarious but sad that after 6 years the one and only way to defend Trump and his goons is by screeching TDS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2023, 09:33 AM

13,241 posts, read 7,295,079 times
Quote:
When did anyone say that Epps was responsible for the capitol riot? Epps had said he orchestrated it but no one here had said that, as far as I know.

There is a number of videos that were shot from different angles with some of the videos close up and personal...which had been posted in the forum a number of times previously. I'm not going to take the time go search them all out for someone who couldn't be bothered to watch them when they'd been posted before. You now know they are there so you can hunt for them. Anyway, the following is a small sample of what is out there...

Pictures and a video:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-years-prison/

You can see pictures of others who'd been imprisoned for having their hands on that sign.

(Side note in the above, in the first picture Epps is seen hanging with 'armed blm antifa "let's burn this **** down" Sullivan')
Media Bias "Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news."

Old 07-16-2023, 09:34 AM

23,493 posts, read 12,502,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
It`s hilarious but sad that after 6 years the one and only way to defend Trump and his goons is by screeching TDS.
It is sad that there truly are those who suffer from it.

Old 07-16-2023, 09:42 AM

^When one wants to hide from seeing the videos and pictures, just whine about the source. How typical. Anyway, now you know I was right in what I'd said and that the videos that prove it are out there, so feel free to do your own homework and try to search them out from your chosen far-left media sources.

Old 07-16-2023, 09:57 AM

37,191 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
He gave testimony in 2021 and 2022. If I remember right his stories were not quite the same, and I believe it was posted about in these forums. If/when I have the time then I may look that up.

Meh, your guesses are often wrong. But as I always say, even a blind nut can find a squirrel from time to time...so keep the faith. lol.

What did Tucker lie about with Epps? Please show his exact quotes with context?

Suddenly you are pro-insurrectionists, those who as you say had 'stormed the capitol with the intent to overturn the election' (lol). And you're suddenly good with those who had a hand in attacking the capitol cops. When did that happen? So much for you 'caring about the capitol cops', eh?

Do you think the others who'd had their hands on that sign shouldn't have been found guilty and imprisoned for it? When did you speak out in their favor? Link please?

When did you speak out in favor of the rioters and say that if they'd just said they didn't mean to do anything wrong and/or said they'd said things they didn't mean, that they should have been let off?
Not pro-insurrectionist, just anti fascist media. Epps is merely a useful tool. I have no feelings about him one way or another.

From what we know so far he di not in its violence, he did not enter the Capitol, and he went home when the crowd got rough. If he is charged, it will probably be a misdemeanor and he will be fined and possibly put on probation.

The ones who need to go down hard are the seditionists and insurrectionists who staged the attempted coup with Trump as the leader. The 1/6 Grand Jury met two days last week, and didn’t hear new testimony. That means they are in the stage of deciding whether to issue indictments or not. I say it will happen, and Thursday is the day I think they will drop.

That said, as you pointed out, I’ve been wrong before. I may be a few days off one way or the other. Being wrong doesn’t hurt a bit.

Old 07-16-2023, 10:05 AM

13,241 posts, read 7,295,079 times
Quote:
^When one wants to hide from seeing the videos and pictures, just whine about the source. How typical. Anyway, now you know I was right in what I'd said and that the videos that prove it are out there, so feel free to do your own homework and try to search them out from your chosen far-left media sources.

The other poster was one who claimed there Epps was attacking the capital with weapons you have no proof of that. All you can come up with is a questionable source of conspiracy theories.

Old 07-16-2023, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The other poster was one who claimed there Epps was attacking the capital with weapons you have no proof of that. All you can come up with is a questionable source of conspiracy theories.
I had claimed it previously and I had proved it. No one's fault but yours that you want to ignore the video proof.

Old 07-16-2023, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Not pro-insurrectionist, just anti fascist media. Epps is merely a useful tool. I have no feelings about him one way or another.
Obviously you do.
Quote:

From what we know so far he di not in its violence,
I don't know what you are trying to say^.
Quote:
he did not enter the Capitol, and he went home when the crowd got rough. If he is charged, it will probably be a misdemeanor and he will be fined and possibly put on probation.
Per you, attacking the cops is not violence. He was not only there when it was "rough" but he'd also had a hand in being "rough". Since he'd had his hands on that sign and was pushing it towards the cops, then he should be treated just like the others and spend several years in prison, no?

Unlike you, at least I stay the same on what I believe. Those who went after the cops, no matter if it is capitol cops or cops across the country, they should pay for what they'd done, no matter who they are and what side of the aisle they are on. But I also don't believe in over-sentencing either.
Quote:
The ones who need to go down hard are the seditionists and insurrectionists who staged the attempted coup with Trump as the leader.
No one "led" them, they did what they, themselves, wanted to do.

Quote:
The 1/6 Grand Jury met two days last week, and didn’t hear new testimony. That means they are in the stage of deciding whether to issue indictments or not. I say it will happen, and Thursday is the day I think they will drop.

That said, as you pointed out, I’ve been wrong before. I may be a few days off one way or the other. Being wrong doesn’t hurt a bit.
As I'd said, every once in a while a blind nut finds a squirrel, so keep on hoping and wishing.
PS, I see you're back to deflecting again.

Old 07-16-2023, 12:20 PM

37,191 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Obviously you do.

I don't know what you are trying to say^.

Per you, attacking the cops is not violence. He was not only there when it was "rough" but he'd also had a hand in being "rough". Since he'd had his hands on that sign and was pushing it towards the cops, then he should be treated just like the others and spend several years in prison, no?

Unlike you, at least I stay the same on what I believe. Those who went after the cops, no matter if it is capitol cops or cops across the country, they should pay for what they'd done, no matter who they are and what side of the aisle they are on. But I also don't believe in over-sentencing either.

No one "led" them, they did what they, themselves, wanted to do.

As I'd said, every once in a while a blind nut finds a squirrel, so keep on hoping and wishing.
PS, I see you're back to deflecting again.
Find a different source than GWP if you want to be listened to. They are notorious for printing conspiracy theories, innuendo, and outright fabrications. If there is no other source publishing a story, there is probably a damned good reason for it.

I deflect, you deny. We’ll see who is correct soon enough, and I doubt GWP will run the story.

Old 07-16-2023, 02:07 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,092,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post

Who claimed Epps attacked the Capitol with weapons?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media