Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2024, 02:33 PM

17,534 posts, read 13,324,825 times

Advertisements

https://crimeresearch.org/2024/03/ar...d-gun-control/
Quote:
Some 20 AI Chatbots are available for people to use. Students, reporters, and researchers already rely heavily on these programs to help write term papers, media reports, and research papers. But is Google’s Gemini bias an outlier? How will AI change people’s views and the political debate? To look at this, we asked 20 AI Chatbots sixteen questions on crime and gun control and ranked the answers on how liberal or conservative their responses were.
The lib media now has more help in fighting the 2nd Amendment

More: https://crimeresearch.org/2024/03/re...d-gun-control/
Quote:
These biases are not unique to crime or gun control issues. TrackingAI.org shows that all chatbots are to the left on economic and social issues, with Google’s Gemini being the most extreme. Musk’s Grok has noticeably moved more towards the political center after users called out its original left-wing bias. But if political debate is to be balanced, much more remains to be done.
More from John Lott,Crime Prevention Research Center :
Quote:
A video of my debate with University of Texas’ Professor Sanford Levinson in Wisconsin on whether the Second Amendment was a mistake is available here. It turned out very well, and I hope you will watch it. Vicki McKenna interviewed me about the debate on her Wisconsin statewide radio show. In the last email, I had a copy of the second lecture on gun control that I gave to students at Lake Forest College. I have now obtained the audio of my first lecture, which explained how to understand statistics. A copy of my PowerPoint is included in the link, so it should be possible to follow along with the lecture.
Leave my gun rights alone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2024, 05:33 PM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
I made a couple modifications and enclosed them in brackets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
https://crimeresearch.org/2024/03/ar...d-gun-control/The lib media now has more help in fighting [against Americans]

More: https://crimeresearch.org/2024/03/re...d-gun-control/More from John Lott,Crime Prevention Research Center :
Quote:
These biases are not unique to crime or gun control issues. TrackingAI.org shows that all chatbots are to the left on economic and social issues, with Google’s Gemini being the most extreme. Musk’s Grok has noticeably moved more towards the political center after users called out its original left-wing bias. But if political debate is to be balanced, much more remains to be done.
Leave my [fill in blank] rights alone!
As I pointed out in the general AI thread, AI will be under the control of men,
and in general, it will be under the control of evil men.

("men" being generic, nothing to do with gender)

Old 04-07-2024, 10:04 AM

1,882 posts, read 3,108,480 times
Far leftist extremism has been ascendant on college campuses for decades. It is now the dominant ideology. The result is a very large number of fields where most/all of the applicant field is far leftist extremist in nature. The left really is in a can't lose position with AI. They can produce one of two outcomes:
1) they produce AI apps with grotesque leftist biases which push their preferred propaganda
OR
2) attempting to do #1 above causes a major backlash against AI more broadly, which undermines the entire field. This may be their preferred outcome! Labor unions have decided to oppose AI as it will significantly reduce jobs. The radical, authoritarian left (not to be confused with "Democrats" or "liberals") actually wants to roll all of society back into the dark ages. They support the collapse of AI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Media